Dropping litter.

C

cherryglitter

Really gets on my wick!
I can't understand why people do it. You wouldn't just drop something on the floor in your home would you!

Now OH drops things out the car window and it really pisses me off. He thinks im being stupid, but I genuinely feel guilty when he does it!
My Dad thinks it's disgusting and always made me pick my litter up when I was younger, did it when I was a teen too, infact I always have!

Jake will grow up knowing to put litter in a bin! Grrr.

Rant over ;)

I hate it! Hubby is a country boy and grew up being cross with all the townies who drop litter in the countryside, so for some reason he thinks it is fine for him to drop litter in towns as some kind of revenge! :facepalm: He doesn't get away with it when I'm around though, I ask him to pick it up and do it myself if he won't.

I hate people that chuck stuff out of their car windows, big bags and things sometimes on the motorway, as if there's no chance of that sticking to the windscreen in front and causing an accident. And who do they think will clean it up off the motorway?! We have loads of rubbish on the streets here but then the council doesn't bother providing bins except in the shopping areas so I suppose there's not a lot else people can do if it's something messy. Our streets are covered in poo as well. :( Fag ends really get my goat. There's a factory on the way to our rural river walk and they all go to the entrance of the path to smoke, it stinks and there are so many fag ends lying around. We also have a skeggy pool hall on the way to the main road and they too have thousands of fag ends everywhere all over the pavement. The licensing authority was supposed to be monitoring them and it cleaned up for a while but didn't last long. :(

not that i condone dropping litter however has anyone ever thought that if EVERYONE stopped how many people would lose their jobs as litter pickers? Just a thought :flower:

I live in a national park and I cant believe how some people treat the land really :( litter dropping is my biggest pet hate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->