Dr's Appointment to check HCG level

Hi

I am good just dont feel pregnant,cant believe there is something swimming around thats all!!!!

Jst very tired and craving cheese scones,just made a whole pile of them,lol all warm from oven,god I am going to get fat at this rate.

dave is painting spare room as we speak bless him,have decided on cream and getting humphreys corner for babe....

Take care

B.x

Aww that sounds lovely, you don't waste any time decorating do you :lol:
At least the morning sickness has subsided for you though.
Ooh I could just eat a lovely warm scone....hmmm

I can't wait to start buying things :D

Charm X

Bloody people!!!!

I hope you get the results tomorrow at last babe....... :roll:

Glad you are OK tho, look after yourself hun :hugs: xx

good luck for tomorrow honey, i would give the doctor a piece of your mind though at the same time...xox

I can not believe they have not given you your results over the phone! SOunds like your calm though so thats a good thing.

Much luck for tomorrows results x

*update*

I got the results, the blood test from last wednesday was 821 and friday was 2021.
Thats almost 2.5times in 2 days. So now I'm worried that they're rising too fast but the Dr said it looks ok.

She took more blood today and told me to ring either tomorrow or friday for the results so thats one in the eye for the receptionist who had better tell me or I'll ask to speak to the Dr direct.

My Dr also rang the EPU to arrange a scan for next weeks when I'll be 6 weeks but they said they've changed procedure and you have to be 8 weeks Pg.
So she's given me a card that she stamped and told me to ring them in 2 weeks to arrange a viability scan.
I'm a little relieved in a way because I've never made it past 6 weeks and I'd hate to see a heartbeat and start bleeding 2 weeks later.

So far so good :D

Oh thats a BIG rise hun!

Dare I say the word twins maybe :shock:

Ooh I hope so :lol: Get it all out of the way in one go :wink:

Charm X

Would be great I'd be a bit bothered to have twins though without experiencing one first :shock: :lol:

Lovely rise though hun so pleased foryou x

I've joked to DH for years taht I'm saving myself and having twins to get the childbirth all out in one go. Imagin his face if it came true :shock:

Oh well, 2 weeks to go before a scan hope it goes fast.

I say the same to Graham lol!!!
All in one go, no need to do it again! haha!!!

xox

Glad you got them back babe!!! Sounds a good increase babe, but I truely don't think anything to be worried about!! :hugs: xx

really pleased honey, i was told today too that i need to wait til 8 weeks for scan, i am relieved too... :hugs:

Hope your scans go ok. The thought I was having twins initially but then said it wasn't a second heartbeat just a few blood cells. Had to pick oh off floor as already have ds and dd . I'm sure he would cope with twins. :rofl:

:rofl: Mummy2twoplusbump!

Imagine being the people who get told 3, 4 + I think I would piddle myself!

Me too twins would be hard enough as my daughter will only be 2 and 1/2 and she can be a little madame at times

Bloody jobsworth receptionist :evil:

I rang on thursday @10.00am bearing in mind I had the blood taken wednesday at 10.50am and they said the results were back but the Dr hasn't seen them yet and they don't understand them so can I ring back later.
I rang at 5.00pm and the Dr still hadn't seen them but they can try and get someone to ring me back later tonight or tomorrow. Well I was going out so I said "Can you make sure a Dr sees them and I'll ring back tomorrow". She said yes.
So I just rang back 10.50am friday and got some jobsworth who said they are back but I can't give them to you over the phone you need to come and pick them up :evil: I am not a happy bunny. I said that the Dr had told me to ring for them but she said "yes, but I can't give them to you over the phone".
I said it was for a Beta HCG test and I only needed the number and told her when the test was done but she was having none of it.
Stupid cow, so I have to go tonight after work and if they don't let me have them there'll be hell to pay...and blood will be spilled.
I'll demand to speak to a Dr.

Sorry, just needed to rant.

Cx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-86.gif

Bloody people...........:hugs:

WTF Is that woman on a different planet!

Go in there an tell her your NOT WELL & to stop pissing you about the stupid woman! I'd of hit the roof an demanded to put me through to the doctor *now*.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->