Drugs question

fairytales87

Me&Science=Baby#1
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if ppl would be kind enough to list what they were
given meds wise for IVF
Like which drugs and how many boxes were req? I know each person will be diff but I'm trying costs up treatment and I've set aside money for meds but would just like a rough idea.

I can't get an appt to discuss it at clinic for another 2.5wks and it's frustrating me not being able to budget or plan money for it
Thanks xx

What country are you in?

If you use Follistim meds or Gonal-F pens then one pen gives you multiple uses and other meds you mix multiple packages so it's kind of hard to give you exacts since it varies. It's probably easier to tell you overall med costs.

I was on Gonal-F (150 - 2 times a day), Menopur (150 - 2 times per day), Ganirelix starting around day 6, and triggered with both Pregynl and Lupron.

I stimmed for 12 days so longer than the average of 10.

I ordered from both a pharmacy in the UK and via Freedom Fertility Pharmacy in the US and paid around $3,300.

Being quoted only on med companies in the U.S my initial quotes would have totaled to a med cost between $5,500 and $8,000, even after discounts via Compassionate Care and First Steps (though the discounts are income based on your previous year tax filings).

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->