Dry CM after Ovulation?

i've woke up this morning completely symptomless? i am guessing thats it for me i'm out? as i should be like 3 or 4 dpo now and i feel nothing, dry cm, no sore boobs nothing.
i am very in tune with my body so reckon thats it for me

don't give up yet! you never know!

my nipples are always sensitive and sore so i don't think it's related to being 2dpo....it's just the usual me....

i love this thread! i was thinking about posting this same thing. I have been unusually dry and it's giving me such little hope! some yellow sticky/stretchy and milky/watery but mostly dry. I am currently 8 dpo, not many symptoms at all when my 2WW is full of them in months past...i hope that means something good!

oh and like you gals nipples a bit sensitive these last 8 days and bbs just starting to get sore again. typical 2WW for me :(

yea thats the thing isnt it! i feel like i've had more symptoms in previous months when i wasnt pg!
i just feel completely nothing today, no cramps, no sore boobs, nothing, i have been getting the odd/slight sticky/white cm but hardly anything.

why does the 2ww drag so much? its like were wishing our lives away

I know it is life wishing your life away for 2 weeks, horrible vicious circle! Yesterday I had pinkish/brownish cm, tiny little bit yesterday and again this morning......AF isnt due until next wednesday at the earliest......unless I have a 28 day cycle this month which i havent had since I came off bcp 2 years ago.... Im usually between 30-35....
Still got really sore boobs and dry cm.....So confusing!! :shrug:

xx

that sounds like implantation bleeding littleg!!!!! fingers crossed xxx

thanks I hope so, my symptoms just seem different from other months, I usually have copious amounts of lotiony cm right after ov then it drys up towards af, this month i've been really quite dry since ov....so it could be a good sign, also I normally have twinges right up until af , this month i really only felt them for a couple of days, a wee twinge now and again but totally different to previous months....
So it could be a good sign for you also....dont give up hope just yet, seen quite a few posts on here with other ladies saying they had dry cm.....

:hugs:
xxx

thank you - i'll just keep my fingers crossed, i try so hard not to be too positove and set myself up for a fall, but then try not too be too negative and upset myself

i never know what to do for the best

i know exactly how you feel, every month is the same... I said i wasn't going to symptom spot this month but have done nothing but symptom spot, lol its so hard when your body plays cruel tricks.... I think i'll be mega upset this month if BFN... But I guess you just need to try and pick ourselves back up again and try again....
think if bfn will prob start taking pregnacare vits, only take folic acid at the mo...

xx

i'm taking vitamin b6, wanted to increase my progesterone as much as possible - hope its made a differece???? pesky 2ww! xxx

Ok, I m havin dry cm after 4dpo and slight sore boobs and feeling v tired...who's like me now?

I noticed u guys has started this thread in mar, who has actually got preggy after tees symptoms??

Ok, I m havin dry cm after 4dpo and slight sore boobs and feeling v tired...who's like me now?

I noticed u guys has started this thread in mar, who has actually got preggy after tees symptoms??

I am 5 or 6 dpo and have sore bbs, dry, and very tired too. I never really paid attention to cm before this month so i couldnt tell you if that is normal for me. Hopefully we will both get bfp.

I am 5 or 6 dpo and have sore bbs, dry, and very tired too. I never really paid attention to cm before this month so i couldnt tell you if that is normal for me. Hopefully we will both get bfp.

yes yes yes aminah... thank you for reply! btw, did you have cramping too? I have mild cramping on my 2-5dpo... actually i didn't chart, so am only judging from CM... how about u?

yes yes yes aminah... thank you for reply! btw, did you have cramping too? I have mild cramping on my 2-5dpo... actually i didn't chart, so am only judging from CM... how about u?

Yep I have cramping but i always have cramping and sore boobs after ov so i dont really know if its from that. I didnt chart...I am not even sure how to chart. This is my first month but i did take an opk :) So it was some time between early morning (2am thats when the cm got increased the most) and Saturday afternoon (thats when the cm got less). How long have you been trying?

Yep I have cramping but i always have cramping and sore boobs after ov so i dont really know if its from that. I didnt chart...I am not even sure how to chart. This is my first month but i did take an opk :) So it was some time between early morning (2am thats when the cm got increased the most) and Saturday afternoon (thats when the cm got less). How long have you been trying?

i actually have a missed mc 7 months ago, this is my 2nd month of trying... i also not sure how to do charting but will start doing so if my period comes this month... I never have cramping during O or period, only during period so i felt weird. In the past, i have had acute implantation cramp and i got pregnant. But now, i have this on and off mild cramps that has been going between dpo 2-4... so i don't know what to expect.

Because my period is irregular, i can't be sure abt my dpo, but i based it on my egg white cm. SO... if i'm right, cramping that early is impossible to be implantation...

I'm so tired recently, and my hubby says maybe i shld give it a test, in case i've actually ovulated early then what i thought. I'm tempted to test this sat... but not sure if i shld, maybe i should just test it on 17th (af shld due on 15th)

when r u testing?

Well AF is due on the 17th and i would like to tell you i will wait to test until then but I know that will never happen. hehe I am talking myself out of testing every day but i bought some tests so i will probably start testing soon. I am trying to hold out and not do it until Monday (10 dpo) and if that happens Ill be impressed.

I hear that most of the time implantation happens by 10 dpo so probably any testing before that is pointless but it cant hurt to try testing 10 dpo. Plus ur cycle is not regular so you never know. I think as long as you know before u test that it may be too soon for bfp and dont get discouraged if you get a bfn there is no harm in testing early.

Im hoping that we will both have bfps this month but if we dont maybe we can work on that charting stuff together :)

Well AF is due on the 17th and i would like to tell you i will wait to test until then but I know that will never happen. hehe I am talking myself out of testing every day but i bought some tests so i will probably start testing soon. I am trying to hold out and not do it until Monday (10 dpo) and if that happens Ill be impressed.

I hear that most of the time implantation happens by 10 dpo so probably any testing before that is pointless but it cant hurt to try testing 10 dpo. Plus ur cycle is not regular so you never know. I think as long as you know before u test that it may be too soon for bfp and dont get discouraged if you get a bfn there is no harm in testing early.

Im hoping that we will both have bfps this month but if we dont maybe we can work on that charting stuff together :)

that sounds really great to have a fren to walk with me! I'm already coming to 32 next yr and so i really hope to get my 1st child soon, so i can have my 2nd child before i hit 35! how abt u?

I stay in Singapore, how abt u?

implantation i read can happen between 5-12days dpo, is urs regular?

I'm 11dpo and after OV I was so dry...Now its straight watery but still not alot....I don't really have any symptoms either even though the months b4 I had alot...The only thing that I am holding onto is the fact that my breasts are larger and aren't sore and my cervix is engorged and soft and mushy and really low...I was going to test today but I didn't...I'm going to wait for Sunday and Monday since AF is suppose to show up then....

I am somewhere between 12 & 15 dpo (I haven't been charting this month) and I usually have creamy cm but I have been dry too. I have also had an issue with everything tasting really salty, dry mouth and slight cramping for a couple of mornings (I don't normally cramp until I have AF).

One of the ladies in my regular thread was really dry *down there* and then all of a sudden got copious amounts of creamy cm and a bfp within a day of each other....

Good luck ladies. If I remember I will come back and let you all know how I make out. :hugs:

Um, how do u check wif ur cervix is low or high? Really not comfortable sticking my own fingers in myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->