DT reliable? and...Fathers Day?

M

MamaLoCo

I just took 2 Dollar Tree tests and they're both positive! I had my first baby 9 months ago and I'm so happy but worried!
They are definite positives so I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting pictures. They showed up right away and are pink so they're not evaporation lines. I know a lot of people say Dollar Tree is reliable but I've also read they give false positives sometimes. That's my big concern.

I'm due for AF in 6 days. I have a long luteal phase I guess. The first time I got pregnant, we had only had intercourse 2 days after my period had ended and I had ovulation spotting 2 days after that, which was like 20 days before my AF was due. My cycle is 31 days long.

We had intercourse this time on the 7th and AF is due on the 26th. I don't track my ovulation because I wasn't really trying to get pregnant do I don't know how many dpo I am.

Can I wait until Father's Day to tell him? That's a whole month away but I think it'd be a great time! I wonder if he'd be upset if I waited that long.
I'm still thinking about testing on a more expensive test tomorrow. I don't want to tell him because I'm not sure how I feel about these DT tests.

Congratulations! I got my BFP with my ds on Dollar Tree tests. I think they are pretty reliable.

It's actually really rare to get a false positive. It's more common to get a false negative.

I'd say you are pregnant, congratulations. Tell him when it feels ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->