DTD... Every day or every other day during fertile period?

We've been DTD every other day. I'm having LOTS of EWCM today, and based on past cycles I'm due to O on Wednesday, so I'm thinking we might DTD again tonight and for the next couple of nights. But then if I O late, it won't be until Friday and I don't want to wear poor OH out. We usually don't have a lot of sex, so this is a LOT of sex for us.

Decisions, decisions. hmmmm. I just don't want to miss the egg! :haha:

How is everyone doing?

7dpo here, or maybe 6, not much to report, definitely trying to stop symptom spotting. Quite anxious that I'll find out in the next few days...

going into 9dpo myself. I have caved and tested 7 and 8 dpo. both bfn. but it was what I expected. I am having a hard time not testing. The frers cost so much; $10 a piece. with christmas around the corner it is hard to justify spending $10 a day for nearly a week. So I have 2 tests left. I am going to do my best to wait a few days. I didn't get a positive last time until 13dpo. What's 4 more days right?

Hi ladies

This months an odd one for me, its the first cycle since ttc where I've not really had any symptoms. The last few cycles I've had every symptom under the sun and convinced myself i was pregnant.

AF is due on Saturday so I am also going to hold off testing until then as I am SO bad for testing early and the BFN's are so hard :(

Baby dust to everyone! x

I so didn't wait. lol

Thought I saw a shadow of something but it didn't develop into anything. Some symptoms have popped up but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

But it's enough that I know i am going to test when I get up. I will pick up more tests tomorrow as well. lol

I so didn't wait. lol

Thought I saw a shadow of something but it didn't develop into anything. Some symptoms have popped up but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

But it's enough that I know i am going to test when I get up. I will pick up more tests tomorrow as well. lol

Ohhh exciting ! hopefully it gets darker and turns into a BFP

keep us posted :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->