Dual/ multiple heritage babies...Anyone else out there!?

Angelbabymama

Mama to Kashi & #2 on way
Reaction score
Hello all!
Just out of interest, how many of you lovely ladies are having dual/ multiple heritage babies? I know I am :D bean is going to be half Indian, quater Jamaican & quater English (if that's how it works..! Lol)
So...how about you?
Lola xXx

My bean's daddy is Chinese and I'm American ( but a mix of Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, English and Italian). Our other 3 children are beautiful....I'm so excited!!!!

My OH is welsh and Irish and I'm English so.. Lol poor baby :p x

I love that you posted this thread! I'm Australian born, but my cultural background is Central American, Swedish & Scottish. My DH is Aussie as well but his background is Welsh and German. I'm hoping our little bean has tanned skin like me! I've tried to imagine what our bub will look like, but honestly I've got no idea! Sure all our beanies will be gorgeous!! :cloud9:

Aww what gorgeous combinations!! I'm so excited to see what our little bean will look like :D xx

My husband is half mauritian so looking forward to that lil mix!

My husband is Chinese and I'm Irish/German. :) Really excited to see what our LO looks like!

My husband is chinese and i'm american indian, russian, dutch, german, and african american.

My baby is going to be 1/2 Mexican 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Norwegian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->