Due 1/21/2011 and would love a pregnancy buddy

BabyRichard

Reaction score
I am due Jan. 2011 with my first child. I'm 20 and will be a single mom. It would be nice to connect with another single mom as I'm sure we will have a lot of the same fears, concerns.... I would like to talk to someone who is due around the same time and be able to compare symptoms and such. First time mom or someone with other kids would both be great. We could talk via email, facebook or text if you prefer (just a warning, I work nights so my hours may be kind of crazy compared to most peoples)

Thanks for reading!

I am due Jan. 2011 with my first child. I'm 20 and will be a single mom. It would be nice to connect with another single mom as I'm sure we will have a lot of the same fears, concerns.... I would like to talk to someone who is due around the same time and be able to compare symptoms and such. First time mom or someone with other kids would both be great. We could talk via email, facebook or text if you prefer (just a warning, I work nights so my hours may be kind of crazy compared to most peoples)

Thanks for reading!

hi im not going to be a single mum but im 28 and i am expecting my 1st im due 20th jan 2011 would also like to share stuff with others at same stage as me im home most of time due to long term illness so would be great to exchenge msgs with others either via email or on facebook feel free to get intouch if you would like to add me on there :)

Hey I'm trying to find a January buddy... But I'm not a single mom. However, up until yesterday I was due on the 21st! My doctor tells me the 16th now but give or take a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->