Due 15th April 2011 UK

noobie

Reaction score
Hi im new! Am pregnant with my first baby would any1 like to be my bump buddy due on or around 15th April, as im now virtually addicted to BabyandBump messageboards! Thanks xxx :hi:

hey im due the 15th april 2 this is also my 1st baby :) im in scotland x

Hiya Im from UK my bump is due 16th April 11. If your ok with the time differents. The PM me :)

Hi I'm due 11th April, and from Sussex, uk x

Hi, I'm due 14th April with my third, my DS are 8 and nearly 10, so I'm a little out of practise...lol!!! Are you all having fairly straight forward pregnancies so far??
X

Hello ladies hows everyone doing. myself n bump have now got an agreement sorted if I get up with hubby to have breakfast. Bump lets me keep it down only thing is its 6am I have to get up. Then I have to be careful about evening sickness but mastering that too with a cup of milk. Hows everyone else doing with their sickness:happydance:

Hi all,

I am 33, expecting my first baby and very excited! Due April 5th and from surrey, england.

Hope all going well for all of you, and I hope your sickness gets better soon mummy smiler! I was (and still am) very lucky to have not suffered too badly with sickess, recently had a lot of indigestion but gaviscon is a lifesaver!

Shelley

Hi all,

I am 33, expecting my first baby and very excited! Due April 5th and from surrey, england.

Hope all going well for all of you, and I hope your sickness gets better soon mummy smiler! I was (and still am) very lucky to have not suffered too badly with sickess, recently had a lot of indigestion but gaviscon is a lifesaver!

Shelley

Where abouts is Surrey are you? You might be nr me! Ive been lucky as well no sickness yet and no indegestion ive got the gavison on standby though! Had my 25 wk appt this morning all was well, she listened to the babies HB which she was v happy with! Just cant wait now to meet the little man! xx

Hi all,

Shelley

Where abouts is Surrey are you? You might be nr me! Ive been lucky as well no sickness yet and no indegestion ive got the gavison on standby though! Had my 25 wk appt this morning all was well, she listened to the babies HB which she was v happy with! Just cant wait now to meet the little man! xx

Hi Noobie,

I live in Guildford, but work in Epsom. Where abouts in Surrey are you?
Hopefully you wont need the gaviscon, but my indigestion hit at 26 weeks. I reached 27 weeks on Tuesday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->