Due 1st July 2013!! Anyone else due July with their first??

kwills55

Reaction score
Hi!!
Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby :) Very excited!! Cant wait to tell hubby when he gets home tonight!!
We are due the 1st July which happens to be our wedding anniversary so I'm going to tell him by saying 'I already know what I'm getting you for our wedding anniversary next year...' and showing him the test! Eeeek! Can't wait!

Looking for some buddys due in July too... So exciting!! xxx

Ahh, that's such a sweet idea!! Yep this is my first I'll be due around the 8th :) A few days before my hubby's birthday, so I said something similar to you except I called it a birthday present! Teehee what a pair of romantics we are

naww you guys are so sweet. i am due july with our first but not till the 11th lol.

I'm due with first baby July 7th!!!!

***I LOVE saying that***

Congrats to us <3

Congrats ladies! :dust:

I'm due on the 3rd July and this is our first as well :)

How are you all feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

I am due the12th July with my 1st!!! No ms just cramps, tiredness n hungry plus sore nipples lol sorry tmi. It's all so exciting but am sooo scared lol xx

Hi all! I got my bfp on Sunday. I have no idea what I'm doing!! Have you already made an appt with midwife/doctor? I thought I'd take another test this weekend and then make an appointment on Monday. I guess it doesn't feel real yet. Although I'm extremely bloated and feeling a little pressure. I read your pregnancy starts the first day of your last period?!? So I'm 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. Crazy!!! Anyone else in shock?

according to my very rough guesstimate of my LMP I'm due 8th July....though that date could be off by a week or two, given that

a) as I say I don't know the exact date of my LMP
b) I have a habit of overdue babies (first was 18 days over, second was 15 days over, third was 10 days over).

But July at some point I should think in any case lol

not my first baby though. maybe I shouldn't be in this thread lol

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

I found yesterday and I'm nearly 4 weeks pregnant (I am due around 19th July next year!) :)

:happydance: meee 2 :) 1st baby due around 15th july.. sooo exciting :cloud9: anyone booked doctors appointment yet? x

I went to see my doctor yesterday and have my 1st midwife app tomorrow eeekkk :/ Xxx

Aww how exciting beautifulbub! I have a drs appointment booked but they cant fit me in til next thurs! Grr long wait...
We have booked a private scan for a few weeks time when I'll be 9 weeks ish, cant wait!!
It's all so exciting. No morning sickness yet, just lots of cramps and generally feeling a bit 'yucky'.

Have you guys told anyone? I've only told one close friend who found out she was expecting her second 3 weeks ago! Other than that I am dying to tell ppl but hubby wants to wait until after first scan to tell close friends and after 12 week one to tell everyone else!

We will be telling our parents next weekend though at a big meal out for 'hubby's birthday'... Aaaaah! xx

Me! I am due July 3rd with my first. So excited! :happydance:

Sami91 - - I am only 4 weeks and 4 or 5 days! I booked mine straight away and they had a cancellation for the midwife so they managed to fit me in for tomorrow. This is my 1st too chick. I dont know what to expect. I didnt wana tell many people however boyf is well excited and has spread the news so a lot of our friends and immediate family already know. Although it is early days positive thinking is the way forward :) My work dont know yet though lol

Hi all, I would love to join. My edd is 3rd July with my first. We had given up trying for a while as I have not long started a new job so it was a big shock! Im so scared! I have my first doctors appointment on Friday which I hear is pretty much a waste of time as they just refer you to midwife.

Congratulations :)

Chathamlady!! One day after me lol :) How are you feeling? Is this ur 1st? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"