Due 1st May

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm now in the TWW! Anyone else due 1st May and want to wait it out with me?!

We didn't do that well this month I don't think - used ov kit for the first time and I think we had a positive test but not really sure I read it correctly - or maybe I'm doubting myself!

But we could have been better at trying ;)

Oh well we will see - who is due around the same sort of date?!

Caroline x

Morning,

I am in the TWW too testing on the 1st of May :dance: . How long have you been ttc?

Baby dust to you :dust:

i am in the TWW as well and i am about 5 or 6DPO. AF is due May 1st but I may test a couple days before. have you ladies had any symptoms yet?

Im due on May 1st too...and this is my first month of TTC... I haven't had much of symptoms yet other than just mild cramps and fatigue...

Hey, I'm 7dpo today. Nothing much for symptoms other than regular pre-period symptoms like sore boobs and acne. This was our first cycle trying that then got interrupted by nerves, and being worried about being too pregnant for our trip in November. haha

This will be my first period since coming off the pill. I used opk's and temped to see when I would finally O, then got spooked when the +pos opk finally came, lol!

But we did BD 3 days before O..so there may be a chance..

Hi everyone!

It's our 6th month ttc for baby number 2, our son is nearly three so we're finally ready to start ttc for another baby!

No symptoms here, last month I was so positive it was our month but nothing as yet.

Wnt2beAMom - FX your BD will be positive news for you!

Ive only had sore boobs which I don't usually get even when AF is due. We've been ttc for 2.5 years but we've just started to accept it and enjoy life to the full so haven't been week watching for a few months just feel different this month so fingers crossed :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->