Due 21st june 2012 - would love some bump buddies

Hoping4Bump89

Blessed Mum To Be
Reaction score
hiya girls I'm 22 from london. Got my :bfp: this morning, had the most painful nipples EVER for the past 2 weeks & sick feeling but have not been sick...yet. Can't believe I'm still lookin at the test now:dohh:. Going to see the GP next wednesday started taking Pregnacare Plus today, it's starting to hit home now. So happy but sooo nervous. I already know I want a water birth:haha: and not going to find out the sex of the baby till it pops out:haha:. Hoping to stick to these two things but we will see how it goes when it gets closer to the time and I'm in uncontrollable pain:dohh::dohh::dohh:. Ooo I can't wait to get my bump aswell:happydance:.

How's everyone feeling? Anyone had any scans yet? Hope all is well with you and your 2012 babies:flower:

x

Hey! Congratulations on your :bfp:!!

I'm 29 and in Milton Keynes, I'm due on June 14th and have got my first midwife appointment on November 3rd.

I know what you mean about getting a bump, I can't wait! :happydance:

Hey! Congratulations on your :bfp:!!

I'm 29 and in Milton Keynes, I'm due on June 14th and have got my first midwife appointment on November 3rd.

I know what you mean about getting a bump, I can't wait! :happydance:

:happydance:Thank you celticstar!!! same to you aswell:winkwink:

Oooo I can't wait to get a app!! Let me know how it goes! Hope baby is happy and healthy:flower:

xx

I know my first appt is an hour long....I don't know if I'll be able to keep my eyes open for that long :haha:

Have you seen your doctor yet?

I saw mine the day after I got my bfp.....I went armed with six of my hpt's to show him :rofl:

I know my first appt is an hour long....I don't know if I'll be able to keep my eyes open for that long :haha:

Have you seen your doctor yet?

I saw mine the day after I got my bfp.....I went armed with six of my hpt's to show him :rofl:

:haha: hope you stay awake!!

Nope going on wednesday, i've another digi so i'll test again and show him/her (just registered with new GP)

Can't believe this is really happening:dohh:
xx

Hey,

I'm due In June/July, Dont no the exact date! I'm really excited!!!! congrats on your pregnancy!!!!! xxxxxx

Hey,

I'm due In June/July, Dont no the exact date! I'm really excited!!!! congrats on your pregnancy!!!!! xxxxxx

Hey hun Congrats!!!:happydance: I need to find out my real date aswell, tested today and said pregnant 3+ and everyone says i must be further along or having multiples:dohh: going GP's next week.

We can be bump buddies if you like:hugs:. im nervous wana know how far i am now!:shrug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->