Due 25th June - Still can't decide on a name! Please help!!

optimisticmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if I am postin in the right place but I need some help deciding on our baby girl's name.

I am due our baby girl on 25th June and we still haven't decided on a name yet. I have to admit I am starting to stress about it a bit as with our son we had his name set about 2 months before delivery! Our son's name is Samuel and we obviously want something to go with him.

I have to admit I have found it hard settling on the right name for her. I liked the names Amber, Jasmine and Abigail, but they have been taken by friends and family recently. (I discussed these names with the mums when pregnant and they just took them first! lol!)

My OH and I like Annabelle and Olivia but I am still not sure if either is the one. Which one do you prefer? I also like Harmony, Hope and Melody but my partner doesn't like any of these :(

Middle names will be Cheryle after my mum and Katie (Kathryn) after her auntie.

Any suggestions?? I would love to find her name soon!!

I like Annabelle, but then I am biased as I have one myself!

Seriously though, don't stress about it - just have a few ideas of the names you like (which you have) and wait until you meet her to decide - one will instantly feel right - although be prepared for that to surprise you!

:hugs:

I really like Annabelle! I'm also having problems deciding on names, so DH and I have written out a short list of names we like and will decide after baby is born next Monday (YIKES!!). I'm a little worried about not having a definite name yet, but I'm just having such a tough time deciding on the perfect name this time around. But seriously, out of all the names you've mentioned I really like Annabelle.

I love Anabelle! It's the middle name we had picked out if we had a girl.

Some more suggestions that Jasmine and Amber reminded me of:
Jade
Alexia or Alexis
Briony
Heather
Alanna
Brookelyn

i'm due on the same day and thought i was set on his name until recently.. i'm just gonna wait til he's here then decide! x

I love Annabelle, and I love "Belle" or "Bella" for a nickname for it. As for the names people took, don't hesitate to use them, seriously!! I mean, if the kids won't be in school together everyday in the same class, who cares?! I totally wouldn't mind if someone used my girl's name, not the slightest (some do mind, but so what, you found it first!).

Here's some I like, hope they help...

Maleah (or Malia)
Elise (or Alise, Alyse, Elyse...)
Cara
Caralee, Caralie, Caralyn
Olivia (wayyyyy popular here in the US tho)
Leah
Annalise ("annaleese") or Analise
Camryn
Kayla (lots of different spellings too)
Aleese
Audrianna, "Audri" for short is cute
Adriana, "Adri" or Ana for short

Maybe once you have baby you'll know automatically :hugs: try not to stress, im sure you'll find the perfect name soon :) x

I love Annabelle, and I love "Belle" or "Bella" for a nickname for it. As for the names people took, don't hesitate to use them, seriously!! I mean, if the kids won't be in school together everyday in the same class, who cares?! I totally wouldn't mind if someone used my girl's name, not the slightest (some do mind, but so what, you found it first!).

Here's some I like, hope they help...

Maleah (or Malia)
Elise (or Alise, Alyse, Elyse...)
Cara
Caralee, Caralie, Caralyn
Olivia (wayyyyy popular here in the US tho)
Leah
Annalise ("annaleese") or Analise
Camryn
Kayla (lots of different spellings too)
Aleese
Audrianna, "Audri" for short is cute
Adriana, "Adri" or Ana for short

My 8 year old's name is Kayla, and I'm having my babygirl this friday, her name will be "Kamryn" :thumbup: I love your names. We have the same taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->