due 26th july bump buddies

dee11

Reaction score
anyone want to join me on a long 9 mths journey lol ive known for nearly 2 weeks and it has dragged upto now anyone else feel the same

me!!! im due on 25th. its going so slowly!!! i get my 1st scan in 2 weeks so i just want it to hurry up and get here. im so glad im getting an early scan i would have gone mad waiting for a 12 week scan! xx

I think I saw that you have two EDD bump buddies on the due date thread! :)

anyone want to join me on a long 9 mths journey lol ive known for nearly 2 weeks and it has dragged upto now anyone else feel the same

Hi Dee would love to be bump buddies, I'm due July 28th :)

I only found out last sunday and its draaaaaaaaaaaaging in, I'm dying to tell someone

hi girls it ll be lovely having someone to go through this with so how are we all feeling

My tentative due date is july 29!! ultrasound in a few weeks :)

hi im due 27th july. congrats on ur sticky bean :) heres for a long but happy and healthy 9 months xx

hi girls it ll be lovely having someone to go through this with so how are we all feeling

Tired and just waiting for morning sickness to kick in next week I'm dreading it.. How about you? I'd be lost without this website nobody else understands except the ladies on here

Hi, I think im due between 26th to 29th July. It is definitely dragging I haven't even seen my Dr yet, to have it confirmed!

My due date should be about: 30 July 2012

That feels like forever away

I have been looking for some first trimester friends!! I am due the end of July by my LMP but my quant was very high (16 dpo 1637, 18 dpo 3080-45 hours later) so I am hoping I am a few days further than I thought! I have a scan in 9 days, so excited! I am just enjoying every day prego as I had an early chemical the month before my BFP.

i found out 9 days ago and it is dragging! am dying to tell people but cant risk if after my last 2 miscarriages. Got apointment at drs tue to ask about getting my hcg levels/bloods monitored and booking an early scan for 7-9weeks. hope all you ladies r ok and congrats on ur sticky beans. wil be great to go through this with people on here xx

I am due 26th July....I found out a week ago and it's bloody dragging! Just want to get these next 8 weeks out of the way so I can relax and share my news!

meltanton-we are due right around the same time!! Congrats to you! :happydance:

green-I am with you! Can't wait to have first trimester over just for the relief of worry. I have a second scan two days before christmas-almost 9 weeks-and will tell only close family at that time, hoping for the best. :blush:

argghh i only found out last night i was expecting and i am around 3 weeks, so will be due in july too eeeek! im so scared!

I want bump buddies! I just got my first BFP yesterday! Online due date calculators say I'm due July 31. Looking forward to the journey. This is my first!

I want bump buddies! I just got my first BFP yesterday! Online due date calculators say I'm due July 31. Looking forward to the journey. This is my first!

Hey i'll be your bump buddy, just got a BFP yesterday too :) Congrats

Tired and just waiting for morning sickness to kick in next week I'm dreading it.. How about you? I'd be lost without this website nobody else understands except the ladies on here[/QUOTE]

I have been morning sick for about thee weeks already I never had any morning sickness with my first now I'm realizing how easy that first pregnancy was! But I hear morning sickness is a good sign that hcg is rising appropriately and baby is healthy so I dont mind!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"