due 26th july bump buddies

well im so pleased there is alot of us due around the same time im feeling tired and crampy stomach and just alittle hormonal lol and im impatient waiting for the midwife to get in touch i cant wait for my 1st appointment i hope you ladies have a h&h 9 months

I have been looking for some first trimester friends!! I am due the end of July by my LMP but my quant was very high (16 dpo 1637, 18 dpo 3080-45 hours later) so I am hoping I am a few days further than I thought! I have a scan in 9 days, so excited! I am just enjoying every day prego as I had an early chemical the month before my BFP.

Hi Im Jozie I'm 8 weeks with my second and due on July 5th 2012:happydance: looking for some friends to go through this together with. When I was prego with my son my bestfriend and I were preggers together this time she has her tubes tied so I'm all alone. Love to talk!

Jozie

hey mojojo! This is my first so everything is unknown! That's awesome you are 8 weeks! Are you having any morning/anytime sickness? I have moments of a little queasiness but not too bad yet! Boobs are really sore though and having some headaches and fatigue! I have friends that are currently prego but they are states away, I bet that was awesome being prego with your best friend!

hey mojojo! This is my first so everything is unknown! That's awesome you are 8 weeks! Are you having any morning/anytime sickness? I have moments of a little queasiness but not too bad yet! Boobs are really sore though and having some headaches and fatigue! I have friends that are currently prego but they are states away, I bet that was awesome being prego with your best friend!

I had morning and night sickness lol but, for some reason decaf coffee makes me feel better lol. My boobs are the sameway esp in the morning when I wake up. Oh it was great to be prego with my bff b/c it was my first and her 4th so when I got my son home and he was up all night I could call her and she was up too lol. :flower:

im waiting for the morning sickness to kick in i am going dizzy though

hey!
im due 26th July, only found out Monday after trying for 9 months! SO excited, ive got my first drs appointment next monday. Its wierd, i sort of feel like i should be feeling more than i am...but apart from feeling bloated, heartburn, slightly sore bbs and extreme tiredness im ok!
havent posted on here much since we first started trying so thought i would come back.
Congratulations everyone!

Donna x

hey!
im due 26th July, only found out Monday after trying for 9 months! SO excited, ive got my first drs appointment next monday. Its wierd, i sort of feel like i should be feeling more than i am...but apart from feeling bloated, heartburn, slightly sore bbs and extreme tiredness im ok!
havent posted on here much since we first started trying so thought i would come back.
Congratulations everyone!

Donna x

That's great news congrats!!!!:happydance: My first appt was today and I will againg be a c-section around 38 to 39 weeks so about 30 more weeks to go!!

congrats hun hope you have a h&h pregnancy

hey ds- i feel ok (not to queasy) if eating regularly but getting tired out easily! how r u feeling?

Very nauseous which I never was with my first a few headaches too but otherwise doing great! Getting very anxious for my ultrasound in 2 weeks!

How do you get through the m/s?! It's killing me. What's more, my travel sickness bands are lost in the post it seems. Grump.

hey girls hows everyone doing im feeling ok at the minute alittle nautious but not to bad although saturday i was putting xmas stuff up and hubby was spraying the fake snow and i had to dash upstairs the smell made me be sick lol hope everyones doing ok ive got my booking in appointment on the 21st has anybody had theres

How do you get through the m/s?! It's killing me. What's more, my travel sickness bands are lost in the post it seems. Grump.

I have just been drinking a lot of water and eating crackers all the time! I have some zofran at home for nausea but it doesnt seem to help much unfortunately. The nausea is all day and all night I'm exhausted!!! I have my first appointment on thursday so hopefully they can give me some more suggestions to ease it up!

just to let you girls know i miscarried my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks goodluck with your pregnancies

hi dee
hope ure not feelin as much of an eeore(sorry if wrong spellin). if u want me id lv to be bump buddies. i have to admit im feeling like pooh (Bear) - v bloated but a cheeky smile .im due 26 july, cant wait for scan - no date yet. r u showing yet? am i right thinkin u already got 3 boys ? me too 5, 4 and 1!! i b glad when i am showing -feel guilty for feelin crap at mo with no physical bump!
hope ure wel and managed enjoy crimbo x

just to let you girls know i miscarried my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks goodluck with your pregnancies

I am sooo sorry for your loss hun, I wish you all the best in the future :hugs:

oh shit. im sooo sorry i just seen ure latest message. dee i sending u lots of big hugs. cant imagine wot ure feeling. listen i totally get if u dont want to, but if u do want keep in touch i here for u.if u do i happy send u email addy and we do it that way. take care xxxxx

hey kittylady. cant believe dee news. i hope she gets through it ok. hows u feelin?
is ure cat a good distraction from any mornin sikness or owt crapure feelin ?
x

hey , hope ure appointment went well - did they have any advice on sikness? i had day and night with last pregnancy and this one. like u i do crakers and strangely cola cube sweets- no idea why. my midwife keeps telling me its a good sign regarding hormones stuff but dont really help,
i think i know how u feel - i sooo tired but no one else gets it or how horrid bein sik so often makes u feel! i hope it stops soon for u . please let me know if anything helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->