Due 28th January, Anyone want to be bump buddies?

tjimxx

Reaction score
Hiya, as I say im due 28th January 2012- Seems aaaages away! anyone due the same day and wants to share the "joys" of pregnancy lol, This forum is so big to get to know anyone so figured this was the best way

I'm due Jan 27! Would love to be bump buddies! There is a thread in the Bump Buddies section that you can check out.

Aw awesome, just a day apart. Haven't seen the thread, just looking for someone to chat to and if the same symptoms ect. xx

I'm due around the 29th-31st. Find out exactly at my scan next week! I'd love a bump buddy to share symptoms and things with :)

hiya, i am due 25th (i think) got scan tomorrow to confirm :) x

I am due between Jan 26th - 29th, have to confirm with my ultrasound next week. So excited to be almost done with the first trimester!!!

I'm due the 31st!:) You're right, it DOES feel like forever away!!

Aw were all really close together : D My doppler came last night and heard the heartbeat for the first time was awesome! Took a while at first though but found it in the end. Any of you started to get your energy back yet? Iv been real tired constantly in the afternoons, just wanna get back to gym lol

I'm exhausted and yesterday I did a little more work than usual and today I feel like ice done a major workout!

im due 23rd-26th ish ultrasound thursday to confirm! nice to have so many ladies due near eachother! im soo tired today, my son is going down for a nap soon... and so am i :rofl: xxx

Yea mine keeps changing really but its usually about this time of the day and after, 2pm in UK now that I get really tired and nearly fall to sleep at my desk lol got my gym gear with me tonight and determined to tackle it, haven't been for 2 weeks! Wish i could have afternoon naps at work : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->