due around the 15th dec 2011

babymagic1

Reaction score
hi i am due around the 15th dec 2011 if there is any othere women out there who is due around the same time and want to be buddies that would be great as this is my first baby and not really sure what to expect lol

hello! i m too looking for bump buddies.. although this is my second. (my sons 5 in sept) so its been a while since my first.. and i feel like i ve totally forgot everything and this is like brand new to me! my due date is on xmas day!
how ve you been feeling with the pregnancy so far?? do you intend to find out the sex of the baby??
x x

Hi ladies

I'm due on the 15th with my 2nd baby :)

I feel like this is my first as i cannot remember anything :blush:

Hello ladies I am due 13th December and this is also my first. Didn't really know what to expect but startin to get use to this whole being pregnant. How is everyone feeling? Are you going to be team yellow or gender specific?

hello! i m too looking for bump buddies.. although this is my second. (my sons 5 in sept) so its been a while since my first.. and i feel like i ve totally forgot everything and this is like brand new to me! my due date is on xmas day!
how ve you been feeling with the pregnancy so far?? do you intend to find out the sex of the baby??
x x

hi well yes we are going to find out what sex the baby is i am getting really excited about it lol
i have been feeling unwell through the pregnancy so far but starting to fell a little better know if only i could stop this sickness xx

has anyone started felling there baby move or kicking yet ?
when should you start felling it ?
and dos anyone know what they are having a boy or girl ? x

I have felt a few movements but not much at all yet to be honest.
I didn't feel anything with my first until i was just over 20 weeks.

I am going to be finding out the sex at our scan which is next Friday :D Soooooo excited i can't wait.
Anyone else gonna find out?

I decided to, as when i walk in a baby shop i only see blue or pink and one white outfit amongst all the baby grows. Makes it very hard not to find out nowadays i think.

Can't wait to see bubs again in the scan and feel it kick properly. It's only then that you really feel pregnant :D

I have felt a few movements but not much at all yet to be honest.
I didn't feel anything with my first until i was just over 20 weeks.

I am going to be finding out the sex at our scan which is next Friday :D Soooooo excited i can't wait.
Anyone else gonna find out?

I decided to, as when i walk in a baby shop i only see blue or pink and one white outfit amongst all the baby grows. Makes it very hard not to find out nowadays i think.

Can't wait to see bubs again in the scan and feel it kick properly. It's only then that you really feel pregnant :D

hi yes i am going to find out what i am havin on the 27th i am really excited
ya i am really looking forward to the baby start kicking and things so it really fells like i have a baby in here lol

I started feeling flutters at 15 weks and then my first little pokes at 16 weeks and over the past 4 days or so i have been feeling movement alot of what feels like headbutts lol but mainly at night not really during the day.
I think everyone is different my sister didnt feel kicks till about 22 weeks.
and we havent found out the sex we decided we were going to keep it a secret but lately the temptation has been getting to me alot.
what about you are you finding out and have you felt movement?

I started feeling flutters at 15 weks and then my first little pokes at 16 weeks and over the past 4 days or so i have been feeling movement alot of what feels like headbutts lol but mainly at night not really during the day.
I think everyone is different my sister didnt feel kicks till about 22 weeks.
and we havent found out the sex we decided we were going to keep it a secret but lately the temptation has been getting to me alot.
what about you are you finding out and have you felt movement?

hi no i have not felt any movment yet but wish it would hurry up lol i think i just worry to much lol i worry because at three months i started spotting but had every thing checked out and every thing is ok and the baby is fine but i just wish i could fell movment just to put my mind at rest .
And yes we are going to find out what we are havin we have our scan on the 27th so i am really really excited about that can not wait to find out but i am
impatient lol so it was never a question to find out or not lol I am just really looking forward to seeing my little baby i have waited a long time for this :happydance:

Hi

I'm due 8th December with my first baby! Have my scan on Friday :) and am planning on staying team yellow, x

Hi Ladies :)

I'm due with my first December 29th...glad to have found this little thread!!!

Stephanie

hi welcome to the group and are you excited about your scan my scan is on the 27th and i am due on the 15th dec

i get my scan on wed i can not wait i am really looking forward to it hope everyones scan has gone good

Hi! I'm due 13th December and staying team yellow as this is my first. I'm a single mum to be but really looking forward to being a mum. I've felt the baby move since 16 weeks :) it's lovely, I wish I could feel it move more!!

Hi there I am pregnant with my 1st child as well due slightly earlier than you 14 November but looking to meet other pregnant mums to be in Leeds, don't know what to expect and would be great to chat to others in leeds.....

Hi everybody. I'm new to baby bump completely and a first time mommy. I'm technically Due 29 Nov 2011 but my recent scan says I'll be a couple days late and their conception date was a few days off. So I think my little one will come in the first week of Dec. My bump got decent size quick. I think I'm at the end of my 20th week now. What do you guys think of Lamaze classes? My husband doesn't want to go. I will definitely go to the breast feeding class, I heard those are great. I found out my baby is a boy on this past tuesday. I'm really excited!! The scan was adorable. He kept hiccuping. LOL
Well, anyone else in Indiana and dealing with this nasty humid weather?

hi im due dec 15th also is a boy
i also have one child she is 22months she will be 2 in september
everything is still sort of fresh with everything would love to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79