Due Aug. 20th anyone due in August come talk!!!

Yess I am waiting to pass the date my pd is due as last month is when I had my chemical :(

i'm getting my blood tests back in a couple of hours. The doc hasn't been too possitive this time round so i'm praying my numbers are up. More tests today and hopefuly get them baack tomorrow. If my numbers aren't increasing then i'll have to get an ultrasound to make sure all is ok. I don't like having u/s until after 8w3d (when we found out something was wrong with first pregnancy). Was planning on having first scan around 9 weeks.

Does anyone else have a date they are looking forward to passing?

I am looking forward to my 7 week mark to come and go! Last time I started spotting at 6 weeks 5 day and I lost my little June Bug at exactly 7 weeks. I will be much more (but not completely) relaxed once that date comes and goes.

I'm waiting for January 23rd... I'll be into week 8, and it's also my first midwives appointment.

Hi Ladies
Am due August 9th right now everything is tasting so bad even a glass of water but am hanging in their am craving Hotdogs with mustard.

This is my first pregnancy, and I'm looking forward to the first tri being over, lol. It's hard not to think about everything that might go wrong, so once I'm out of that "risky" period I'll feel better!

My theory is that problems can occur all through pregnancy so theres no point stressing too much if you can help it! A close friend of mine lost her baby at 8months for reasons they still can't explain so i don't think there really is one "risky" period, so i have told just about everyone Im pg, except for work and announcing it on facebook! :winkwink:

Good luck everyone, im sure we are all going to be fine and have happy healthy babies come August!! :crib:

So tru, lolalei! Maybe I should revise: I'll feel better once I have my first ultrasound, or maybe even my first round of bloodwork...I agree, though, that we just have to think positively! H&H 9 mos. to all! :thumbup:

im looking forward to passing this week end ill be 5 weeks, id a bleed on my last pregnancy at week 5, and also passing week 7 and 10 as my baby passed at just after 7 weeks and i didnt find out until 10 weeks, whats freaky is ill be 10 weeks with this baby on my lost baby's duedate, dreading it! :cry: pray every night tht this babys gonna make it n everythings ok i really hope it is i wouldnt be able to handle another loss, :cry:

Having an off day. It could be hormones. I am a little scared that my symptoms are going away and the last three times that happened I ended up with mc. I see a doc on 12/27 when I will be 6 wk and 2 days. That is usually around the time the little bean stops growing. I have two healthy and happy children so I am very blessed. I usually have mc baby, mc, then a baby (same crazy cycle as my mom) so I am worried that the cycle will continue.

I had a very early sort of mmc almost exactly this time last year (I say 'sort of missed' because I actually knew about it due to blood test results and no symptoms, but I didn't start actually bleeding until February) and I found out on Christmas Eve that things weren't looking good... so I actually have a horrible feeling of doom about that day now. Looking forward to it coming and going... fingers crossed. At least I have symptoms this time and have been still getting dark lines/"3+" on tests, so it doesn't seem like the same situation as the last one... but I can't help worrying! Because the last one was a "missed" one I'm terrified I won't know if something's gone wrong. I'll feel a lot better when I've had a scan done, hopefully, but that's another month off, argh....

Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting for their own scary/significant dates to pass. *hugs if they're wanted*

2Kiddos and Silverlizard all thoughts and prayers are with you both :hugs:

So who have you told so far?

I'm trying to be optimistic and am so excited as this is my first ever pregnancy :yipee:so have told all my family, will be telling OHs family on Christmas day, told most of my friends and just waiting to tell work or announce it on facebook until either 8 or 12wk scan!

2Kiddos and Silverlizard all thoughts and prayers are with you both :hugs:

So who have you told so far?

I'm trying to be optimistic and am so excited as this is my first ever pregnancy :yipee:so have told all my family, will be telling OHs family on Christmas day, told most of my friends and just waiting to tell work or announce it on facebook until either 8 or 12wk scan!

Not many. I told everyone around 8 weeks with my first and 10 weeks with my second. I had mc before each baby so I was a lot more cautious the second time around. I think it is a such a blessing and when you have been trying it is hard to keep it in. My mom can guess each time before I ever say anything. She is coming over for Christmas and I am afraid she will guess. OH and I haven't told our parents yet. And heck no to FB!!! LOL

I had a very early sort of mmc almost exactly this time last year (I say 'sort of missed' because I actually knew about it due to blood test results and no symptoms, but I didn't start actually bleeding until February) and I found out on Christmas Eve that things weren't looking good... so I actually have a horrible feeling of doom about that day now. Looking forward to it coming and going... fingers crossed. At least I have symptoms this time and have been still getting dark lines/"3+" on tests, so it doesn't seem like the same situation as the last one... but I can't help worrying! Because the last one was a "missed" one I'm terrified I won't know if something's gone wrong. I'll feel a lot better when I've had a scan done, hopefully, but that's another month off, argh....

Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting for their own scary/significant dates to pass. *hugs if they're wanted*

I know how you feel. Every pain and twinge makes me run to the bathroom checking. Due to the dumb nurse I had before who refused to pass the information on to my doctor, but said she had I didn't know I had a mc when I went for my first visit and went a whole 6 weeks (when I should have been 12 weeks) with blood just building in my uterus without a growing fetus. I was told that I could have died had I mc at home. They apologized and promised that if I ever got pregnant in the future and chose their office they would do a scan whenever I came in to see them at my first visit. When I made the appointment they tried to make me wait until I was 9 weeks and I told them no and explained what my midwife told me to tell them and so my appt is at 6 weeks and 2 days to do an ultrasound. My midwife was great with DS so I am hoping for the same kind of treatment this time around. I said all that to say maybe if you explain your nervousness and concerns they may give you a transvaginal ultrasound to ease your fears. It never hurts to ask is how I feel. Good luck with your wait!!:hugs:

Oh god, what a horrible experience... so sorry you went through that. Keeping everything crossed for you this time.... *hugs*

I'm hoping I can talk my doctor into doing an early ultrasound after Christmas/New Year... we'll see how it goes. I'm extra panicky about everything because my dad has terminal cancer and probably has less than a year... I just want him to be able to see his grandchild while he's still here. Even if he doesn't make it to August, I'd love to be able to show him some healthy scan pictures.

Wow, you've all been through alot! Here's hoping everything goes well for everyone, lots of hugs and FX'd for healthy, happy pregnancies and babies!

Oh god, what a horrible experience... so sorry you went through that. Keeping everything crossed for you this time.... *hugs*

I'm hoping I can talk my doctor into doing an early ultrasound after Christmas/New Year... we'll see how it goes. I'm extra panicky about everything because my dad has terminal cancer and probably has less than a year... I just want him to be able to see his grandchild while he's still here. Even if he doesn't make it to August, I'd love to be able to show him some healthy scan pictures.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will say a prayer that all works out so you get your wish!!!!:hugs:

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! :xmas9:

Silverlizard sorry about your dad, it will be great when you get those scan pictures for him :flower:

2kiddos do you feel a mc? is there a lot of pain?

we told OH's family today, went really well they were very happy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! :xmas9:

Silverlizard sorry about your dad, it will be great when you get those scan pictures for him :flower:

2kiddos do you feel a mc? is there a lot of pain?

we told OH's family today, went really well they were very happy!

I am feeling much better. Thanks for asking. Symptoms have picked up and have my appointment tomorrow. I will let everyone know how my scan goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->