Due Aug. 20th anyone due in August come talk!!!

How is everyone today? Well morning sickness has definately kicked in! Am feeling nauseous all day, thought I was going to get away with it but obviously not, I guess the good thing is I actually feel pregnant now! Also got an appointment for a dating ultrasound on the 7th Jan so yay for that!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Hey ladies,

Having some spotting, but doc says my cervix is closed, and no cramping, so I guess that's good. Bbs are still sore, and still nauseous too, lol. I hav an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything's ok. It's early, but I'm high-risk (type 1 diabetic, history of fibroids, and surgery in 2010 to remove fibroid and repair ruptured fallopian tube). As if just being pregnant isn't risky enough! Anyway, hope you all are doing well!

Been to the doc and no new news. I had blood drawn and will get results tomorrow hopefully.

Wow that is awesome! Congratz <3

I get really irregular periods, my last was on Nov 17th so I was like really aiming for the right ovulation time fingers crossed. So happy it happened but I find myself worrying about every little change in my body...I get really scared whenever I feel a little cramp, and maybe this is TMI but after sex I get sharp pains in my uterine/cervix ( it feels kinda like a pap smear) and after having 2 MC this year I just cant help it... :(

Oops that last reply was for the lovely skelleron :)
Happy new year girls!

Hey :-D i'm due end of August ..27ish.... and im getting the same symptoms as you guys, cramping, sore boobs....too sore if you ask me lol....i havent been sick yet, but felt sick on boxing day when in Dunelm shopping for pans lol.

Question for you all... i have my belly button pierced, should i take it out?? or should it be ok?

congrats to you all by the way!!!! how much are you just dying to tell everyone? but feel you shouldnt because we're not actually that far gone yet.... i want to blab to everyone. :))))))

Ash xxxx

I'd take it out personally.... pregnancy is probably not so nice to belly button piercings!!

I've told a couple of people, just the closest though :)

I don't have a belly button pierced, but apparently you can wear PTFE barbells which are flexible enough as your belly expands over the course of your pregnancy. You can wear these during an u/s, too.

https://www.thebodyjewellerystore.c...belly-bars-ptfepregnancy-safe-c-76_89_35.html

I've been thinking about how I'm going to announce. Since we leave the first trimester around Valentine's day, I thought of making Valentine's card to send to friends and family.

A big heart with the words:

"No matter how full the heart,

There is always room to love one more..."

[inside] "so make some room. I'm due in August."

And a picture of either booties, or a copy of the u/s pic (if it doesn't look too much like a satellite weather map).

what do you think. Too cheesy?

awww thats really sweet...everybody loves a bit of cheese :) xxxx

I have already told everyone! was waaaay too excited! :haha: everyone except my work that is! im dreading going back next monday as ms has knocked me for six!!

Bunda that's a great way to tell people, definitely not too cheesy! mmm cheese!:haha:

I have worked out I'm due about 19th Aug, I can't stop worrying though this is my 2nd child and I haven't had many symptoms part from tiredness sore nipples and gipping, I seem to be off my food aswell, with my 1st I had really bad sickness and fainted I just feel like something isn't right, I'm trying to relax but I'm just so scared.

Every pregnancy is different, gemleeds! How far along are you? Maybe it's too early to feel many symptoms yet?

Think I am about 6 or 7 weeks I know I need to try and relax I keep reading stuff online which probably doesn't help, but like you said every pregnancy is different

I'm almost 7 weeks, and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs, sone lower back pain, and occasional nausea...and a really bad cold right now, lol.

gemLeedsMum,

although you will read a lot about miscarriages and being afraid of miscarriages, do keep in mind that the odds are in your favour. Around 85% of pregnancies at your stage go to at least viability or full term. Those are good odds. Worrying about it won't prevent it happening, so you might as well sit back and enjoy every day you're pregnant.

Also, because people come to these forums for support, you're going to get an above average number of people biting their nails with worry. If you're pregnant and start spotting, you're going to go straight to a pregnancy forum to ask for advice. The super relaxed pregnant women are less active here. So things are not nearly as bleak and worrisome as you might think.

Enjoy every day you're pregnant.

With my last pregnancy I felt very little by way of symptoms... I had maybe a week worth of mild MS at 7-8 weeks, increased urination from 6 weeks onward, and that's about it until third trimester. I had great energy levels, was able to still eat what I wanted, and had no sensitivity to smells. This time I still have no MS or anything and I am just taking it was I am one of the lucky few who get through pregnancy easily! Last time went super smooth for me, I think this one will too, and if you aren't having symptoms yet... well, maybe you're just having an easy time of it too! Relax! If you aren't severly cramping or bleeding, then take no sign as a good sign!

My symptoms are getting very slowly more noticable... and I saw bean on Saturday and heard the heartbeat (see prof pic). I gag quite a lot but have only been sick once. Apart from that and sore boobs I'm fine so don't worry :thumbup:

I agree the majority of women who come on the net and forums are the ones that need support either because they have previously experienced losses or have complications or those that are just complete stress heads like me!! :haha: the best thing to do if you want advice and or information is get some pregnancy books rather than searching the net they are much more reliable!

My symptoms are getting very slowly more noticable... and I saw bean on Saturday and heard the heartbeat (see prof pic). I gag quite a lot but have only been sick once. Apart from that and sore boobs I'm fine so don't worry :thumbup:

what? you've had a scan already? no fair! :cry:

I'm booked to see the midwife on Wednesday (you too, right? early afternoon, I seem to remember). I'm really hoping I'm offered a scan then (even dildocam, if they must).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->