Due August 18th and would love a buddy!

Theza

Mother to a Little Monkey
Reaction score
Hi!

I've just found out that I'm pregnant and due on August 18th 2012. Very excited but also very nervous. Would love a buddy or two to share the next 8 months with!

Hi Theza & Janine! I'm due Aug 16th. :)

How are you ladies feeling so far? Its pretty early for us.

Hi ladies,

If it helps you both in any way I have a pregnancy thread open to anyone at any stage of their pregnancy (link below) we have women ranging from a few week old babies to being due in July. The ladies on there are always happy to help and offer advice out

Hi Janine and NellieRae!

Very exciting!!! :hugs: When did you find out? I've been feeling mostly very, very sick, eating a lot of dry bread in very small quantities. Also very excited, although it's not quite sunk in yet... My doctor confirmed things through an ultrasound as he claims I can't get blood tests to confirm pregnancy where I live; as of last Monday baby looks like a small, oval black splodge, so Splodge is currently baby's name!

Hi Pinky! Thanks! Couldn't see the link though, would you mind reposting it :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...one-any-stage-your-pregnancy-all-welcome.html

Hi ladies! I just got my BFP, due the 28th. May I join you here? :D

Do you mind if I join you? I am due the 18th or 19th of August as well! Anyone feeling any symptoms yet? I just got my BFP yesterday after being one week late for AF. I felt absolutely nothing really before today. I don't know if I'm feeling stuff because I know now, or what... but this evening, I have been feeling very tired, I feel a little bloated and gassy. (I keep burping, which isn't normal for me.) It'll be fun to chat with people that are due around the same time!

How long did you guys TTC before getting your BFPs? This was my first full month off of BCP. I was not expecting it to happen so fast, but I am grateful, for sure!

Hi Theza & Janine! I'm due Aug 16th. :)

How are you ladies feeling so far? Its pretty early for us.

I'm feeling ok. :) I'm eating a bit more than I usually do already. Lol I have to otherwise I will warm and kinda dizzy.

Hi Janine and NellieRae!

Very exciting!!! :hugs: When did you find out? I've been feeling mostly very, very sick, eating a lot of dry bread in very small quantities. Also very excited, although it's not quite sunk in yet... My doctor confirmed things through an ultrasound as he claims I can't get blood tests to confirm pregnancy where I live; as of last Monday baby looks like a small, oval black splodge, so Splodge is currently baby's name!

Hi Pinky! Thanks! Couldn't see the link though, would you mind reposting it :)

I found out 5 days ago. Missed my AF and I tested 2 days after.

I'm not feeling much yet - just little things. I have been eating a bit more - no hint of ms yet. Hope everything's ok in there. Bloating for sure, though. Have to unbutton my pants a lot.

I've been bloated lately too, at first I thought I was just gaining weight! Grrr!

I'm slightly worried because I've lost weight!!! Though that's mostly through feeling too sick to eat much. Although I did manage a whole steak bbq-ed in butter and lard last night (my husband's friends took us to one of those restaurants where you bbq your food at the table) so I can eat when I want to. And today I got my first food craving... for McDonald's fries! Only there are no McDonalds in Cambodia (where I live) so my sister-in-law went off to the market, brought a potato and made me some!

I've slept most of the last two days, too. Definitely feeling very bloated and gassy, too. Poor husband...

Shterr - we'd only been trying 3 months so I was also surprised for it to happen so quickly! Guess our babies don't want to be hanging around!

Theza, I'm not a doc, but I've heard its very normal to lose weight in the first trimester b/c of morning sickness. As long as your appetite comes back and you make up for it in the next one, you shouldn't worry. :)

I hear you with the French fries! I crave them too!

Has everyone been getting MS? Because I haven't at all. I still don't really feel different at all. The few symptoms I get tend to hit me later in the evening. Is it bad that I am kind of praying to get sick... So that I know something is happening?! It makes me nervous at how little I am feeling. If I hadn't taken a test or missed AF, I wouldn't think twice that I wasn't pregnant. Gosh I'm a worrywart!!

I've been putting on weight already.. ughh! Been trying to be a little more careful with my food but looking down at the donut my son didn't finish and that I am now working on... maybe I could be doing a little better lol :haha:

Theza, I'm not a doc, but I've heard its very normal to lose weight in the first trimester b/c of morning sickness. As long as your appetite comes back and you make up for it in the next one, you shouldn't worry. :)
:) Makes me feel better! Appetite has been more normal today and yesterday, in fact husband told me off for not making enough dinner, then realised I'd made the normal amount but we'd run out because I'd eaten it all!

Shterr - I've read it's normal to get MS around week 6, and that different women get it different amounts I've still not actually been sick yet, so not sure if you can call it MS or just nausea. But I have a family history of getting MS really bad, so I'm actually thankful I've not been "vomiting green and yellow bile" (my mum's words) yet!

Are you girls all feeling very tired? I can't stop sleeping. Been napping every lunch time for a week. Tried having coffee today (naughty, I know) to see if it would work, and was still in bed by 3pm! Luckily I get 3 weeks off work for Christmas (the joys of teaching!) but I don't know how I'll cope once work starts again...

saitiffeh - now I want donuts!!! :winkwink:

Due on the 18th too... can I join in?

Definitely sympathise with the tiredness, it seems to hit me around mid-afternoon and I just can't stay awake. Which is annoying because I also can't sleep at night... makes no sense to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->