Due August 18th and would love a buddy!

Due on the 18th too... can I join in?

Definitely sympathise with the tiredness, it seems to hit me around mid-afternoon and I just can't stay awake. Which is annoying because I also can't sleep at night... makes no sense to me!

Welcome and congratulations!

I've been sleeping badly at night too - my bladder isn't liking this whole pregnancy thing, I've had to stop taking the wonderful pills that used to help me sleep, and I've consequently discovered that my husband has a very annoying habit of grinding his teeth in his sleep! Hope you find something to help you. I've been told lavender oil is good, although I've not tried it yet.

Hope you ladies all have enough energy and are lacking nausea etc. so that you have a great Christmas day tomorrow :-D

Happy sweet pea day, for those of you that are due the 18th! :) I've been feeling a little better. Still no MS, but I've been having those slight cramps that just feel kind of like AF is coming. Nothing painful though, thank goodness. I'm still tired, but not too bad. I mostly just still feel bloated and icky in general. Just trying to eat as healthy as I can and hoping MS just skips over me!

Is anyone telling family over Christmas? We are telling both sets of parents and siblings, and a couple of close aunts and uncles, but that's it until our 10 week appt where we hear the heartbeat. We both agreed that we wanted to each have a couple of close friends and immediate family know before that appointment, so if things don't go as planned, we have a backup system.

Is anyone telling family over Christmas? We are telling both sets of parents and siblings, and a couple of close aunts and uncles, but that's it until our 10 week appt where we hear the heartbeat.

I hope telling them goes well :) Sure they will be delighted for you!!!:happydance:

My husband told his family before we'd even confirmed I was pregnant ("you've been complaining about your breasts hurting for days, you must be pregnant!"), so we told my immediate family straight away as well. Trying really hard to keep it secret from everyone else (except maybe one or two close friends) until 12 weeks, but my husband is really struggling with that - today I found out he'd told one of our friends when she started asking me questions about my MS!

Any tips for what we can tell people when I'm looking suspiciously green and bloated (most of the time)?

Room for one more ladies? :)
Im due august 22nd after having a missed miscarriage. Nervous but very excited also xx

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to see how you all were doing :) I hope everyone had fantastic Christmasses / New Years and were able to enjoy without feeling too sick at the Christmas dinner and lack of alcohol.

I have some news - I went for a scan today and discovered that my first doctor was wrong... I am actually 9 weeks pregnant and now due on the 7th August! Very excited, especially as I got to hear Baby's heartbeat :)

Anyone else got any scan stories to share yet?

Aw that's awesome! I am already getting abut of a bump,so I am hoping I might be further ahead as well! My appt isn't until the 20th, which is when I should be about 10 weeks. I have no clue if I will get an ultrasound or what!

That's the same day as my first appt with my midwife. :) Ultrasounds sometimes happen at different offices & are usually scheduled separately, but it all depends on your doc. I only know that we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat on doppler, which I'm pretty anxious for!

Hey! also due August... but the 8th xxxx

Hope the appointments and scans go well, ladies! It's amazing hearing the heartbeat; it sounds so fast like something chugging or drumming. I nearly cried when the doctor turned it off again.

I'm currently at home waiting for my husband to pick up my first set of blood results... nervous times.

Hi Corinne - was going to say welcome, but then saw the update to your signature. *hugs* Hope you are doing OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->