Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

hopestruck

Mommy to a Miracle
Reaction score
Would anyone like to get a conversation going? Would be nice to get to know some ladies due around the same time.

Hi! i'm due 18th Nov (god that still feels really surreal writing that!) it still hasn't fully sunk in for me yet, even though we told OH's parents and my mum today. We were a bit worried that we were temping fate by telling them this early but we are all close and wanted to share the news :) we won't tell any friends or other family until 12 weeks though. Has anyone else told anyone their good news yet? :)

xx

im due 16th im so excited but not to put a down on things but does any one worry that everything is going ok

have any of you guys seen a nurse or doctor

also sorry about all the question is anyone getting crampin or what symptoms have you guys got

any ways congraz ladies hope every thing goes well 4 us :thumbup:

Omg I'm due Nov 26th just found out today!!!!Yayy I'm so excited and nervous! TTC officially first month using soft cups! But have been not trying not preventing since my daughter was stillborn Sept 2,2010;( YAYYY THOUGH! Congratulations to all!!!!

O i have been cramping also maybe for about a week and last week were pretty strong!! I remember this with my last pregnancy also don't be alarmed!

Congrats to you all! I just found out today, but I have been cramping and tasting metal/blood. That's really it for now! Hoping I don't get any of the bad symptoms :)

Hey ladies!!

Welcome, and congrats on your BFPs!!! So exciting.

Yes, I've been having some cramping as well, but very minor, nothing like AF cramps. Aside from that I'm TIRED and my boobs are super sore! I don't remember them being this sore at 4w on either of my last pregnancies -- taking that as a good sign?

So where are you all from?

I'm from the west coast in BC, Canada :) We live in Vancouver but are moving waaaay up north in April for my guy's new job. Kinda nervous but intrigued by the small-town atmosphere. Should be interesting!

My BB's aren't sore... yet. I'm just waiting for all of that to hit me.

DH and I are from TX! We live in North TX, but the summers are still brutal here... not sure how I feel about being pregnant in 100+ degree weather... I see a lot of pool time in my future :) I'm busting at the seams today! I want to tell people so badly, but I know I can't right now. So, I'll just continue to talk to my BNB buddies about it :) I still can't believe it... it's just crazy!

Has anyone seen their Dr. yet? Or scheduled their first appt?

Hey there Ladies,

Im also due around mid-end of november this year(wont know due date til scan)....but like most of you im also wanting to tell the world.Ive known for just over a week now,and im veryyyy excited to say the least.I had some spotting last week,so its been a worrying time(implantation bleeding we think after speaking to doc)...an all has stopped now thankfully.Morning sickness is really kicking in now tho,i get severe sickness for the whole 9 months :( which god knows how im going to get through again,but i guess i just have to hope and pray its not so bad this time..<fingers crossed>..

Congrats to you all,and i hope we can all share some advice etc in the coming months :)

Lucy xx

My BB's aren't sore... yet. I'm just waiting for all of that to hit me.

DH and I are from TX! We live in North TX, but the summers are still brutal here... not sure how I feel about being pregnant in 100+ degree weather... I see a lot of pool time in my future :) I'm busting at the seams today! I want to tell people so badly, but I know I can't right now. So, I'll just continue to talk to my BNB buddies about it :) I still can't believe it... it's just crazy!

Has anyone seen their Dr. yet? Or scheduled their first appt?

Oh wow - that is hot! I hadn't even considered how the summer is going to be (probably because I'm moving so far north that summer only lasts a month, LOL (although it does stay light out 20 hours a day during the summer up there!). You know what though, I always think summer preggos are super cute. I love seeing a baby bump in a bikini. hehe :)

I haven't scheduled anything yet - not going to bother calling until we actually move. In Canada they don't typically see you until around 8 weeks anyway, so I have some time.

I know what you mean about wanting to tell people! I haven't even told hubby yet because I want to surprise him when I see him. He has no clue that I've even been testing, although I mentioned to him earlier (before my BFP) that I was convinced I was preggers. I think we're going to wait to announce until we have the first U/S to make sure everything's viable. Having gone through 2 M/Cs in the past, we're a little more cautious now. Still excited, but in my experience it really sucks to "untell" people. Feeling VERY positive about this pregnancy though! :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Hey there Ladies,

Im also due around mid-end of november this year(wont know due date til scan)....but like most of you im also wanting to tell the world.Ive known for just over a week now,and im veryyyy excited to say the least.I had some spotting last week,so its been a worrying time(implantation bleeding we think after speaking to doc)...an all has stopped now thankfully.Morning sickness is really kicking in now tho,i get severe sickness for the whole 9 months :( which god knows how im going to get through again,but i guess i just have to hope and pray its not so bad this time..<fingers crossed>..

Congrats to you all,and i hope we can all share some advice etc in the coming months :)

Lucy xx

Welcome Lucy!! Congrats on your BFP :) Glad to hear that the spotting issue is resolved, I know how scary that can be!

Morning sickness for the whole 9 months would be terrible! I'll be praying for you that little one takes it easy on your system this time around. They say that every pregnancy is different so hopefully this one will be a little more gentle on you!!
:hugs:

Hey there Ladies,

Lucy xx

Welcome Lucy!! Congrats on your BFP :) Glad to hear that the spotting issue is resolved, I know how scary that can be!

Morning sickness for the whole 9 months would be terrible! I'll be praying for you that little one takes it easy on your system this time around. They say that every pregnancy is different so hopefully this one will be a little more gentle on you!!
:hugs:

Id love to think that id get away with it this time,but its already started,both of my other previous pregnancys were the same,all the way through,pretty much bed ridden,so im really hoping your prayers work for me :)

Im keeping everything crossed hehe x x x x

I agree, Summer bumps are soo cute :) At the very least, it'll be an incentive to continue working out when I have no energy, b/c I definitely plan to be a bikini bump momma (given stretch marks don't take over the bump).

I admire your strength to not break down and tell your DH! I tested at 7am on a Sunday morning and when it came up positive I started freaking out!!!! I ran into the bedroom and asked if he was up (clearly he wasn't), but I made him get up and look at the stick! It was so faint, he couldn't see it at first. He is WAY more chill than I am... he still is being super calm and I'm like a giddy little girl running around the house, LOL!

im due 16th im so excited but not to put a down on things but does any one worry that everything is going ok

have any of you guys seen a nurse or doctor

also sorry about all the question is anyone getting crampin or what symptoms have you guys got

any ways congraz ladies hope every thing goes well 4 us :thumbup:

yes me! i keep worrying about something going wrong and feel more anxious than excited at times...however i'm trying to relax more and stay positive or i'll end up going mad :dohh:
I've got sore boobs, cramping and i felt a bit light-headed at work today but apart from that i have no symptoms :thumbup:

I can't decide if I'm experiencing a symptom, or just exhausted from being back at work after our week long vacation... I am so tired! It just hit me after lunch... all I want to do is lay down under my desk and take a nap!

Hey there! I'm from Ny near Syracuse. I have been a little nautious, crampy, and at the moment have a crazy headache. My boobs don't really get sore when I'm pregnant until after milk comes in, i guess pretty lucky thou. Also have been peeing a lot.

Hi ladies!

I'm due Nov 23... and I am driving myself nuts waiting for our first scan (probably not for about two more weeks, sigh!) Beta tests so far look good, but I will feel a LOT better when I see that heartbeat because I have so few symptoms so far, compared to last pregnancy.

I'd love to join and chat! I feel like I'm in the TWW :rofl: Don't know what I think I'm waiting for, just time to move LOL!

I don't remember being QUITE this impatient last time, but then a lot of things are different the second time around I guess.

Hugs to all and congrats to all on our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->