Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

I have to see my dr on tues so ill see what he says. I know he wanted to do an mri with contrast on my uterus but its sio expensive my insurance is high deductable plan so id have to pay fof 1800 dollars of it but i will pay anything at this point! The hospital also never did averys autopsy as we requsted so we dont know what she died from but i made it that far and our drs ignored me when i said she wasnt moving so if they had done a stress test she would have had a chance. So i dont think i have a uterus issue but im no dr. Sorry so long thanks for listening!!!:)))

I'm just so sorry for your loss! And poor Avery! I definitely agree, though it might be expensive, I would pursue any testing you can at this point and see if anything turns up. :hugs:

Hey ladies...

Been away hope your all ok.
I have been having fluttering kind of feeling in my tummy and some mild period like pains, nothing servere though. I had a very small bleed last Saturday which only lasted a minute and there was only about a couple mls. Anyone else feeling like this this.
I seem to have loads of energy early part of day but late afternoon onwards i just want to lay down as tummy feels bloated.
Midwife app on Tuesday will be 8 weeks exact.

Hi Everyone! Sorry for not being on here much, but I have been meaning to post here for a few days. I finally moved out of my old place and made it to my new city on the weekend. Since then I've just been settling in and getting re-united with OH. It's certainly different here, very rural...

Had my first doc's appointment on Monday. I wasn't totally smitten with her. Despite all of her positive reviews online, she came across a little pushy and a bit pessimistic for my taste (given my history of MC, I prefer someone who can be a bit more positive and proactive rather than tell me that there's "probably something wrong", UGH). My first ultrasound is scheduled for April 24, when I'll be 9+1. Kinda frustrating that I couldn't get in earlier, but the hospital is the only place that does U/S here, so I don't really have any other options.

Jaydenwright - These days I also feel a mix of highs and lows. Mornings my breasts hurt, then that usually goes away during the day. I get tired pretty quickly after not much physical exertion. Aside from that I have been feeling a bit dizzy, more frequent headaches (though not every day), and for the past few nights I've been feeling a very very mild nausea (kind of like a super light sea-sickness) right before bedtime.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm doing okay, seven weeks tomorrow and a miserable week of all day and nights sickness to show for it lol. Exhausted, as I don't sleep more than two hours at a time as I have to wake all night long to eat crackers to calm the ms, but I'm thankful for a great scan Tuesday with heartbeat!

hope we are all feeling as well as possible!

Hope, congrats on the move! I am sorry about the dr... You definitely need someone more proactive with a history of mc. Hugs!

I'm doing okay, seven weeks tomorrow and a miserable week of all day and nights sickness to show for it lol. Exhausted, as I don't sleep more than two hours at a time as I have to wake all night long to eat crackers to calm the ms, but I'm thankful for a great scan Tuesday with heartbeat!

hope we are all feeling as well as possible!

Hope, congrats on the move! I am sorry about the dr... You definitely need someone more proactive with a history of mc. Hugs!

Waking up every 2 hours, you poor thing! Must be especially tough when you already have a LO. Are you dealing with the nausea sickness or actual vomiting? I seem to be pretty lucky that pregnancy vomiting doesn't run in my family (and I haven't experienced it in any of my pregnancies). On the other hand, it would be a great reassurance that things are going well!

I'm super glad to hear about your good scan! Wonderful!

Thank you! Just nausea, it's just the constancy of it that wears me down, and makes keeping up with lo a challenge lol! But last time it passed for the most part by about fifteen weeks, so still hoping for relief in sight lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->