Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

I take back what I said the other day - My bb's offically HURT!!! And I finally got a positive on a digi :)

Going to the doctor on the 4th! I can't wait :)

I take back what I said the other day - My bb's offically HURT!!! And I finally got a positive on a digi :)

Going to the doctor on the 4th! I can't wait :)

Haha, OH yeah, pregnancy breast soreness is unlike any other kind of boob soreness! (though friends tell me breastfeeding can be worse:-k)

Getting the positive on the digi is such a nice little burst of confidence isn't it? Congrats!!

I've actually decided to try and set up an early appointment due to my previous 2 M/Cs. They appear to be unrelated, but it doesn't hurt to check up on things anyways. I'm waiting to hear back from my previous midwife about a referral. Sigh, so much waiting, worrying, and hoping!

It really is nice to see the word "pregnant" pop up on the little screen :)

It is so hard not to worry about things, but I'm sure everything is fine. Keep us posted when you go in.

It is so hard not to worry about things, but I'm sure everything is fine. Keep us posted when you go in.

Thank you!! I will keep you posted <3

I was able to make an appointment (with my *new* family doctor, whom I have not yet met) for April 2nd! I looked her up online after I got her name and she is rated 5/5 on ratemds.com (great site if you haven't heard of it!), so that was nice to see. It was a bit difficult to coordinate because we're moving March 31st to a new city, so I ended up registering with a new family practice over there instead of trying to book something here in the next 10 days. Pretty bad timing for finding out you're pregnant, haha. Let's hope that's a good omen ;)

Honestly, I feel better just knowing that something's set up!

Also - I totally LOVE your avatar pic! Is that from your wedding? So gorgeous!

So i went to have bloodwork...hcg,yesterday and the Dr office called today and said my levels were at 20!!!! I took 3 tests that require at least 25 and 50 levels to be positive his could they be that low. I even took the one that says pregnant!! I'm freaking out i have to go back tomorrow and hopefully they sky rocketed. I have been thrum 2 early miscarraiges and stillborn daughter st 34 weeks,i don't know how much i can handle. Hoping and praying for all!!!

So i went to have bloodwork...hcg,yesterday and the Dr office called today and said my levels were at 20!!!! I took 3 tests that require at least 25 and 50 levels to be positive his could they be that low. I even took the one that says pregnant!! I'm freaking out i have to go back tomorrow and hopefully they sky rocketed. I have been thrum 2 early miscarraiges and stillborn daughter st 34 weeks,i don't know how much i can handle. Hoping and praying for all!!!

Oh Avery, that must be so stressful. However, don't lose hope yet. A lot of the tests on the market will show a positive at levels a lot LOWER than they advertise - for example, I think FRER shows positive at levels below 10, despite advertising a 25 iu sensitivity. So it's definitely possible that you got positive HPTs with your HCG that low. I will be hoping and praying for you that your levels increase for tomorrow. Keep us updated. :hugs:

I was able to make an appointment (with my *new* family doctor, whom I have not yet met) for April 2nd! I looked her up online after I got her name and she is rated 5/5 on ratemds.com (great site if you haven't heard of it!), so that was nice to see. It was a bit difficult to coordinate because we're moving March 31st to a new city, so I ended up registering with a new family practice over there instead of trying to book something here in the next 10 days. Pretty bad timing for finding out you're pregnant, haha. Let's hope that's a good omen ;)

Yay! You'll go in 2 days before me... it is so exciting. And I get where you're coming from on the moving - DH and I decided to sell our house in May (we made that decision a while ago - considering we knew we were trying and wanted a bigger house for our family). We're still going to go through with the plan to sell the house and live in an apartment for 8 months while they build our new home. I have a feeling it is going to be a very stressful experience, but I would rather bring our baby home to our forever home instead of a make shift nursery in a house we know we're going to sell anyway. I don't know if I'm 100% prepared for all of this, but we'll get through it!

Thank you! Yes, our wedding photographer was absolutely amazing. It's one of my favorite pics from the night, but there are so many!! Our 1 year anniversary is next Monday :) I can't believe we'll be celebrating 1 year and a baby :). I thought about waiting to tell DH, but I just couldn't I was too excited and freaking out!

Yay! You'll go in 2 days before me... it is so exciting. And I get where you're coming from on the moving - DH and I decided to sell our house in May (we made that decision a while ago - considering we knew we were trying and wanted a bigger house for our family). We're still going to go through with the plan to sell the house and live in an apartment for 8 months while they build our new home. I have a feeling it is going to be a very stressful experience, but I would rather bring our baby home to our forever home instead of a make shift nursery in a house we know we're going to sell anyway. I don't know if I'm 100% prepared for all of this, but we'll get through it!

Thank you! Yes, our wedding photographer was absolutely amazing. It's one of my favorite pics from the night, but there are so many!! Our 1 year anniversary is next Monday :) I can't believe we'll be celebrating 1 year and a baby :). I thought about waiting to tell DH, but I just couldn't I was too excited and freaking out!

Yep, you guys will totally be fine in an apartment for the shorter term. I had similar concerns, and talked to my best friend about it who convinced me not to worry about it - she said that (a) baby usually sleeps in your room for the first 3-6 months anyway, and that (b) all they really care about is food, love, and cuddles :) How AWESOME will it be to get into your new place though! That is so exciting.

In Vancouver where we live in right now (rather, where I am living, since DH is already up North) we have a large 1br apartment - certainly not ideal! Our new place (a rental since we're not sure how long we'll be up North) is a 3br house with a fenced back yard. Talk about an upgrade!

Yes, it really is a lovely photo. Reminds me of one of those old shots of Marilyn Monroe...has the same feel as something like this: https://itn.vo.llnwd.net/o40/Media//Collections/S03050701/1/168x126-17795.jpg
Congrats on your anniversary! Lots to celebrate for sure :)

Wow! That is an upgrade :) it'll be nice to have that extra space with the baby, too.

What a great shot of Marilyn! I had never thought about that until you brought it up :) love it!

Honey I know that must be SO scary and I am praying for you. please try to remember that what they focus on is the doubling rate and not so much the initial starting point (we all start at or near zero). Please let us know how it goes and I'll be thinking of you, I'm so sorry for your losses! :hugs:

helloo congrats im due 24th november anyone due the same day im also new here wanna find some buddies to chat too x

helloo congrats im due 24th november anyone due the same day im also new here wanna find some buddies to chat too x

Welcome Haydenmummy! Your little guy sure is cute! Congrats on your new BFP :)

Hello, my name is Jo im 37 and due Nov 20th, I have one son age 6 been trying for years and yesterday bingo, still in shock.

Hello, my name is Jo im 37 and due Nov 20th, I have one son age 6 been trying for years and yesterday bingo, still in shock.

Wow, congratulations! That must feel amazing!! Healthy and Happy 9 Months to you, and welcome to the group!

Hello ladies thanks for welcoming me, generally feeling ok apart from huge bloating, feel like im gonna explode, also some cramping, and breathlessness!!! anyone feel like that???

Hello ladies thanks for welcoming me, generally feeling ok apart from huge bloating, feel like im gonna explode, also some cramping, and breathlessness!!! anyone feel like that???

i feel out of breath i know im only 4 weeks but i feel pregnant if you know what i mean lol and very bloated and i am so tired but when i get in bed i ant sleep xx congrats on the BFP!!

YES!! What is that about?? I am out of breath walking up the stairs to my office which does not usually happen to me. I'm only 4 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->