Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

Feeling out of breath this early is very common! I had that with my last pregnancy and have it again with this one. Short of breath and very lightheaded if i stand too quickly. it's something to do with changing blood pressure and your body diverting blood flow to the uterus. I think it's so interesting because it has been one of th few symptoms I've had with both pregnancies.

Hello ladies thanks for welcoming me, generally feeling ok apart from huge bloating, feel like im gonna explode, also some cramping, and breathlessness!!! anyone feel like that???

Me too! not so much the breathlessness but definetly the cramping and bloating, i'm also very windy :blush:

I look and feel about 5 months pregnant, i did not have any of this last time, hardly knew i was pregnant till the end. This is so different, i hope it eases up soon, anyone got any advise.

Feeling out of breath this early is very common! I had that with my last pregnancy and have it again with this one. Short of breath and very lightheaded if i stand too quickly. it's something to do with changing blood pressure and your body diverting blood flow to the uterus. I think it's so interesting because it has been one of th few symptoms I've had with both pregnancies.

Good to know it's something other people are dealing with, too! I thought it was way too early to feel that way... I feel better now :)

I'm super bloaty as well, probably because I am eating everything in sight! :rofl: but yes I too feel huge already :dohh:

Is it just me or do foods you are used to have a different taste now?? I feel like I'm making this stuff up... I didn't think it was possible to feel this way at 4 weeks! And I swear my boobs grew over night!

Is it just me or do foods you are used to have a different taste now?? I feel like I'm making this stuff up... I didn't think it was possible to feel this way at 4 weeks! And I swear my boobs grew over night!

I find that foods taste a lot more "sweet" now than usual. And yes on the boobs! Mine are normally pretty small, but when pregnant I get clearer skin and bigger boobs - can't go wrong ;)

I find that foods taste a lot more "sweet" now than usual. And yes on the boobs! Mine are normally pretty small, but when pregnant I get clearer skin and bigger boobs - can't go wrong ;)

LOL! That is awesome! I wish I had clearer skin... I have quite the opposite right now. My skin feels a lot oilier than normal, too. Ah, hormones. :haha:

Hey guys thank you for prayers and thoughts.....my levels went up to 82!!! Yay super excited and still praying everything goes well!!!!! Now my boobs hurt lol! I also feel super bloated a little crampy and tired!!!

Hey guys thank you for prayers and thoughts.....my levels went up to 82!!! Yay super excited and still praying everything goes well!!!!! Now my boobs hurt lol! I also feel super bloated a little crampy and tired!!!

YAY!!! I am soooooo happy and relieved to hear this :happydance:

That's great news!!

Yayyyyy Avery! So glad to hear this and will keep praying!

Mrs., yes that too is normal lol! Is this your first pregnancy? There are a lot of odd early symptoms like the taste thing, super smell, etc to make pregnancy a new experience every day lol!

Mrs., yes that too is normal lol! Is this your first pregnancy? There are a lot of odd early symptoms like the taste thing, super smell, etc to make pregnancy a new experience every day lol!

Yup! This is the first time I've been pregnant :) It's all too new - it's like a different world, LOL! I've got the metal taste in my mouth, crazy sense of smell, out of breath, sore boobies, cramps, gas :oops:, vivid dreams, constantly peeing... You just read about all the symptoms and most of the time I think, "oh, that will happen much, much later in the pregnancy" and yet here it is at 4 weeks. I'm learning to love it because every symptom means my little bean is sticking around!

Yup! This is the first time I've been pregnant :) It's all too new - it's like a different world, LOL! I've got the metal taste in my mouth, crazy sense of smell, out of breath, sore boobies, cramps, gas :oops:, vivid dreams, constantly peeing... You just read about all the symptoms and most of the time I think, "oh, that will happen much, much later in the pregnancy" and yet here it is at 4 weeks. I'm learning to love it because every symptom means my little bean is sticking around!

Exactly! It is so funny to me that I had pretty much everything you described, with my first pregnancy. This one I've only had a few symptoms (though because they were things I only had when pregnant before, I sort of felt like I might be before it showed on a test)...super smell, things tasting "off" or wrong, drooling :rofl:, some nausea, and the dizziness/lightheaded ness. Also some very mild cramps or twinges, just letting me know something is happening in theree :thumbup: but it definitely can, and does, happen as early as four weeks! :thumbup:

ETA: note that I'm not actually drooling lol! Just lots of saliva! :rofl: :rofl:

Ladies... Ben and Jerry's half baked = best decision all day - I highly recommend it as pregnancy therapy ;)

Well today im feeling less bloated and have a bit of energy in me. It seems to be early evenings that i just flop on the bed.
Not eating too much i dont seem to have such a big appetite now.
Not told our 6 year old yet gonna hold out as he will craze everyday until new baby comes a bit like Christmas.
Jayden (my only son) came two and half months early but he was very healthy, so im no pro as to how it feels at the later stages feel quite new to all this.
How do you guys get your pic on here.

Well today im feeling less bloated and have a bit of energy in me. It seems to be early evenings that i just flop on the bed.
Not eating too much i dont seem to have such a big appetite now.
Not told our 6 year old yet gonna hold out as he will craze everyday until new baby comes a bit like Christmas.
Jayden (my only son) came two and half months early but he was very healthy, so im no pro as to how it feels at the later stages feel quite new to all this.
How do you guys get your pic on here.

aww i have a son hu is almost 3 i aint been feeling hungry but i do still feel about 6 months when im only 5 weeks haha i feel so bloated you go to your user cp and click edit avatar then its there hun xx

Exactly! It is so funny to me that I had pretty much everything you described, with my first pregnancy. This one I've only had a few symptoms (though because they were things I only had when pregnant before, I sort of felt like I might be before it showed on a test)...super smell, things tasting "off" or wrong, drooling :rofl:, some nausea, and the dizziness/lightheaded ness. Also some very mild cramps or twinges, just letting me know something is happening in theree :thumbup: but it definitely can, and does, happen as early as four weeks! :thumbup:

ETA: note that I'm not actually drooling lol! Just lots of saliva! :rofl: :rofl:

LOL! glad you're not drooling :haha:

Today I feel like I've had a gallon of water already... someone in my office is bound to figure this out soon... I've been to the restroom 3 times this morning and it's not even 10:30am yet!

On the bright side - we told some of our family last night (mother, sister, brother, sister-in-law). It was so reassuring to hear all of their kind words and hear the excitement in their voices! We're still waiting a while to tell the extended family and our friends.

I'm exhausted today! I usually have a ton of energy when I wake up, but now a few hours later I could easily fall back into a deep sleep. Aside from that, I'm feeling good! I ended up giving into my plan of surprising OH in a couple weeks (he's away for work right now), and telling him the big news over Skype last night. He had the biggest grin on his face, it was so cute! I'm feeling much more at ease with things now that he knows - don't know how I thought I could have waited like 2 weeks to tell him. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->