Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

I'm exhausted today! I usually have a ton of energy when I wake up, but now a few hours later I could easily fall back into a deep sleep. Aside from that, I'm feeling good! I ended up giving into my plan of surprising OH in a couple weeks (he's away for work right now), and telling him the big news over Skype last night. He had the biggest grin on his face, it was so cute! I'm feeling much more at ease with things now that he knows - don't know how I thought I could have waited like 2 weeks to tell him. haha.

Aww im like that i get up at 7 with my lil boy and i use to be running round with him at that time now i just wanna sit there and slide to the left and go back to sleep haha i dunno how you could of waiting 2 weeks gosh i couldnt of kept my mouth shut xx

Mrs., it's so exciting when you start telling friends and family! :hugs:

Hope and Hayden, I know how you feel. I had to lie down when my little guy took his nap this morning, and STILL feel exhausted. The exhaustion doesn't last though so that is the good news. We will all feel a bit better in 2nd tri!

I got my betas back this morning and still looking good, :happydance: hcg at 1340 and progesterone 28. Scan scheduled for apr 3 at 6w4d! Can't wait!

Hope and Hayden, I know how you feel. I had to lie down when my little guy took his nap this morning, and STILL feel exhausted. The exhaustion doesn't last though so that is the good news. We will all feel a bit better in 2nd tri!

I got my betas back this morning and still looking good, :happydance: hcg at 1340 and progesterone 28. Scan scheduled for apr 3 at 6w4d! Can't wait!

Aww thats amazing keep us updated hun xx hope all goes well x

Thanks Hayden! I hope we are all feeling a little more energetic soon. My husband is excited that I'm actually cooking dinner this evening, and I'm having to do it in stages lol! Too tired!

Thanks Hayden! I hope we are all feeling a little more energetic soon. My husband is excited that I'm actually cooking dinner this evening, and I'm having to do it in stages lol! Too tired!

bet it did lol it took me about half hour to get dressed today i kept sitting back down then getting up then sitting back down lol i dunno why i feel so tired and flumpy and i have heart burn i didnt think my symptoms would have been like this at this stage i fort it was too early but obv not haha xxx

Wow! Those are amazing #s! Seems really high - any chance it could be doubles? :)

Hi girls! I am so bloated today i look like I'm 4 months pregnant omg its so bad! Lol. I cant wait to tell my family ! I have told a few girls at work and finances mom n they were so excited I'm probably gonna cry every time i say it!:) I have a Sonogram April 19th so ill be 8 weeks 4 days cant wait i wish mine could be at 6 weeks but so happy you will get to see ur bean rottpaw!!!!! Hayden i love your picture!

Hi girls! I am so bloated today i look like I'm 4 months pregnant omg its so bad! Lol. I cant wait to tell my family ! I have told a few girls at work and finances mom n they were so excited I'm probably gonna cry every time i say it!:) I have a Sonogram April 19th so ill be 8 weeks 4 days cant wait i wish mine could be at 6 weeks but so happy you will get to see ur bean rottpaw!!!!! Hayden i love your picture!

aww thank you :) how far are you gone??

I am 4 weeks 4 days! Nervous cant wait til were 12 weeks already kinds rushing it but I'm so nervous! I want to put the thing at the bottom that u guys have to track how far i am but i feel Linda silly saying that i dont know how hehe

I am 4 weeks 4 days! Nervous cant wait til were 12 weeks already kinds rushing it but I'm so nervous! I want to put the thing at the bottom that u guys have to track how far i am but i feel Linda silly saying that i dont know how hehe

aww wow so exciting i cant wait ether i might be getting a scan at 8 weeks due to a loss last year go to thebump.com or click on my ticker and it will send you to the website then you get the html and paste it into you sig hope i got that right haha xx

Ugh, I am sooo bloated too! And gassy :blush: very rumbly tummy!

Wow! Those are amazing #s! Seems really high - any chance it could be doubles? :)

Thank you! :hugs: I would LOVE twins but don't want to get my hopes up. My hcg was about like this the first time I was pregnant (with one) so I'm trying to remember that. :thumbup:

Thank you! :hugs: I would LOVE twins but don't want to get my hopes up. My hcg was about like this the first time I was pregnant (with one) so I'm trying to remember that. :thumbup:

Well, either way, it's a *great* thing! I'll look forward to hearing the update on your scan! :baby:

Well, either way, it's a *great* thing! I'll look forward to hearing the update on your scan! :baby:

Thanks hopestruck! I can't WAIT for my scan and feel like each hour is dragging lol!

How is everyone feeling? I've been feeling pretty good so far (especially compared to the ms of my first pregnancy) but just today starting to feel a little icky, hope it's not a sign of ms returning.

:hugs:

How is everyone feeling? I've been feeling pretty good so far (especially compared to the ms of my first pregnancy) but just today starting to feel a little icky, hope it's not a sign of ms returning.

:hugs:

Thanks for asking! I've been feeling pretty good, just more tired than usual (usually hits me the hardest around noon and in the evening) :sleep: , and KILLER sore boobs. I'm small chested so they don't normally bother me, but even getting into bed yesterday, and going down stairs, is OUCH! haha. No nausea yet but I'd definitely say my tastes/hunger patterns are a little different - find myself SUPER hungry in the mornings these days.

Welcome Dubjay!

Hope struck, I'm about the same except so far, my boobs aren't really sore... Only occasionally do I get twinges. I'm SO impatient for my scan, a whole week away lol!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->