Due date buddy for Nov 26/12 or thereabouts?

My first scan is next Wednesday... It is going to be the longest week of my life! I can't wait to see our little bean.

I feel great! I do get exhausted around noon as well and usually crash around 7-8pm. My boobs are still killing me (I've already started rubbing them down with cream as I feel a "growth spurt" coming on!). Today is our 1 year anniversary so I'm hoping to stay awake and have enough energy to go to dinner to celebrate :)

Oh happy anniversary! :hugs:

I'm about to go walk. I need to get some regular exercise as I do not want to be as sedentary this pregnancy as I was with my last. What I really want to do is nap lol, but I'm trying to fight that!

Oh happy anniversary! :hugs:

I'm about to go walk. I need to get some regular exercise as I do not want to be as sedentary this pregnancy as I was with my last. What I really want to do is nap lol, but I'm trying to fight that!

i just came back froma 2 hour walk lol i am doing my exercises this pregnancy i got huge last time lol but wast fru eating tho it was more baby weight haha xx

Hayden that is great about the walk! I'm trying to keep up exercising at least a little because ive been SO hungry and am eating everything in sight. :dohh: I walked while lo was napping, but then was so tired I had to nap too! I do get so exhausted in early pregnancy, but so happy that this time I've not had much nausea so far and I don't have to work outside the home this time, so major yay for that!

Hayden that is great about the walk! I'm trying to keep up exercising at least a little because ive been SO hungry and am eating everything in sight. :dohh: I walked while lo was napping, but then was so tired I had to nap too! I do get so exhausted in early pregnancy, but so happy that this time I've not had much nausea so far and I don't have to work outside the home this time, so major yay for that!

i hated getting huge i went from a size 8 jeans to a size 12 and size 10 tops to size 20 lol my bump was huge and i have so many stretch marks its horrible but my midwife told me i was carrying 8times Hayden's body weight in water it was like a river when my waters broke haha i aint been feeling tired today or yesterday been feeling really happy and really hypo been bouncing round house doing the hovering haha even got my wii out and done my just dance 3 haha i was sick about 4 days ago but i think that was worry cause i keep thinking im gunna loose this one like the last but my OH told me not to worry and just be happy so im trying haha xx

So glad you are feeling well! I'm finding my energy comes and goes in waves. This weekend was pretty good but today I'm exhausted.

Wish I had a wii! We have a treadmill and some other gym pieces if I can just muster the energy.

So yes, the waiting for scans is killing me! Seems like forever! :hugs:

So glad you are feeling well! I'm finding my energy comes and goes in waves. This weekend was pretty good but today I'm exhausted.

Wish I had a wii! We have a treadmill and some other gym pieces if I can just muster the energy.

So yes, the waiting for scans is killing me! Seems like forever! :hugs:

my son normally tries to do it with me haha i end up laughting most of the time haha when is your scan??

Not till Tuesday at 2... You said yours is Wednesday right?

That is so cute about your son!

And yes, even though I am thrilled to be pregnant, I had JUST gotten back down to where I could wear my "normal" jeans that I wore before pregnancy the first time, oh well!

:hugs:

Wow you ladies are all getting such early scans! My first appt with my new doc is next Monday, and I'm hoping she'll set me up for a scan sooner than later, especially given my history with 2 losses. That being said, I'm feeling pretty good about this little bub, so I'm not in that much of a rush. :D

Rottpaw, Ive been just *starving* all the time! I feel like im huge already! Lol.

Haydenmommy, which Wii games do you use? OH got me Wii plus a bunch of games (including wii fit) last year, but truth be told I havent touched them yet. Haha. I guess a gym girl!

Hope I am with an RE, so get that early scan due to my medical history and the monitoring they are doing for me. I'm so excited but it still feels a long way away lol!

I have already gained. Pound and a half in just a week, which doesn't sound like much except if I do that every week I will be in big trouble!! Lol

Hi all i want to wish u all good luck i believe i am miscarrying again started to bleed a few hours ago and had blood hcg but will not know til tomorrow but I'm all too familiar with miscarriages. So wishing the bestt of luck to u guys and ill let you know what happens.:(((

Avery honey I'm so sorry! Pleasemdo keep us posted! :hugs:

Wow you ladies are all getting such early scans! My first appt with my new doc is next Monday, and I'm hoping she'll set me up for a scan sooner than later, especially given my history with 2 losses. That being said, I'm feeling pretty good about this little bub, so I'm not in that much of a rush. :D

Rottpaw, Ive been just *starving* all the time! I feel like im huge already! Lol.

Haydenmommy, which Wii games do you use? OH got me Wii plus a bunch of games (including wii fit) last year, but truth be told I havent touched them yet. Haha. I guess a gym girl!

i use just dance 2 and 3 i dont really do the fast one to scared im gunna hit my self in the belly haha and i use the wii fit twice a week for an hour or so just on the easy thing haha and i brought a ministry of sounds dance work out dvd witch is amazing i think i only do the warm up not the fast pace ones i use to before i feel pregnant x

Hi all i want to wish u all good luck i believe i am miscarrying again started to bleed a few hours ago and had blood hcg but will not know til tomorrow but I'm all too familiar with miscarriages. So wishing the bestt of luck to u guys and ill let you know what happens.:(((

I am so sorry to hear this. :( Big hugs to you!

Oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and say a little prayer that you will get through this, no matter what. I have been there too and know how stressful and upsetting it is. Sending you lots of love. :hug:

Hope I am with an RE, so get that early scan due to my medical history and the monitoring they are doing for me. I'm so excited but it still feels a long way away lol!

I have already gained. Pound and a half in just a week, which doesn't sound like much except if I do that every week I will be in big trouble!! Lol

Haha, I'm sure I have gained about the same if not more! I figure it all evens out when the nausea hits and appetite goes down to 0.... :wacko:

I am due Nov 16! Super excited now that we have been to the doctor and have seen our little bean and its heart beating! Congrats to you all and happy and healthy 9 months! What are all your symptoms? I'm just super tired and hungry ALL the time. Every once in a while I am bloated but it seems to have gotten better!

Hey ladies! I'm new on here and expecting my first on the 21st Nov - so excited but scared too!! I've been very tired and so so thirsty! And gone up a cup size already!
Feels like ages until our midwife appointment and even.longer until our first scan! Got the midwife on 13th April - can't wait!
I got a bit overwhelmed today at work...! People were just telling me everything there is to do before baby.arrives, and when to give up work, when to hand in letter blah blah blah AMD it all got a bit Mich and I cried! Poxy hormones! I think I'm just worried that neither me nor hubby have any idea wjat to do! I guess it just comes naturally though :)
Look forward to chatting you all on here over the next few months :)
Laura xxx

Thank you everybody i had blood draw ties hcg was 910 and today 626 so its looking down:'( I don't know what to do any more 3 mc's and 34 week stillborn i cant take anymore of this! Ive had test after test and cant find anything! Aarrrggghhh! So thank you again and good luck guys:)

Avery honey I'm just so sorry. Are you able to see a reproductive endocrinologist for a workup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->