Due Date Calculator Variance

HopeBabySoon

Mommy to best little boy!
Reaction score
So, I have plugged my dates into several different calculators and I seem to be getting several different dates between Sept 27 to October 3.

I thought it went by the first day of your last period...

The ones that are later are ones that ask how long my cycle is. Usually 32 days. Does this mean I am only 4w 5d pregnant not 5 and 3? That would be weird, because I got a very obvious BFP last Thursday.

What do you think?

The ones that ask how long your cycle are are more accurate. The other ones are based on a 28 day cycle. Both can still be off a day or 2 because implantation varies. If you have an early appt your OB/midwife will probably send you for a dating scan and give the most accurate date.
Congrats!

I was thinking that those that asked cycle length would be most accurate, but that would mean I got my first BFP at 3 w 4d. It wasn't like the lines were even faint... they were very obvious.

I guess anything is possible.

I have my first doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Hopefully, I will find out more then.

My cycle length is 32 days so I had the same problem. In the end I took the day I ovulated (if you know it) and pretended that was CD14, as in a perfect 28 day cycle, then counted back 14 days from that and called that date CD1. Then stuck that into the calc as lmp and told it I had a 28 day cycle, if it's one that asks. That seemed to work. But then when I went for my dating scan they said that they now set the due date by the scan anyway - I was lucky and was put forward 1 day, so I then adjusted the lmp on the calculator to reflect this! It's annoying to have to 'cheat' to make these things work but it's worth it to feel happy with your ticker!! :D

hi hun i gt abfp on digi at 3 =4 to but fort i was futher so it is possible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"