Due date calculators?

Kwee

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just got my first positive on the 27th, the day my period was due, yay! But every due date calculator I go to gives me June 10th as my due date, that would mean I got my positive hpt at 3 weeks, 3 days...isn't that way too early to find out? My average cycle length is 24 days and I think that's why the calculators keep saying I'm only 4 weeks today. I even took two of the Clearblue digital tests with the weeks on it, it said 2-3 which means I'm about 4-5 weeks along. And even when I took a test with diluted urine, it popped up instantly. Is there any way to know a more accurate due date or am I stuck until my OB appointment? :(

Not at all dear. My Due date to my sch. is June 12th. I ovulated on day 22, got a positive test on 9 dpo. So I found out at 3 weeks 3 days. Not the first time I found out before 4 weeks. Honestly with all my pregnancies I have found out before 4 weeks and have had a positive blood work afterwards.
MC Jan: 9 dpo found out but did not get blood work since it was my first pregnancy.
DD: 7 DPO found out, doctors on 8 DPO and had 12 HCG in system. Five days later 196
Chem. One: 10 DPO found out doctors a few days later, HCG less than 20 (can't remember it) but already lost that one that evening so couldn't retake test.
Chem. Two: 11 DPO found out doctors a few days later, HCG 20. Two days later 28. Lost that one a week later.
Current Pregnancy: Found out 9 DPO went for blood work yesterday at 11 DPO HCG 28. Will go again tomorrow.
Some people are just able to find out earlier than others.

EDIT:
Forgot to add, the best way for you to get a due date is by your doctors doing an ultrasound. If you know exactly when you ovulated go from that. Otherwise it could be possible you may just be carrying twins or just have a body that you are able to produce HCG rather quickly.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx

Try this one, it let's you adjust for cycle length.

I found out at 3w 3 days. I only tested early because I felt sick and got a blazing bfp. You'll get a more accurate due date when you have your first scan.

Put in your numbers and it gives me 06/06/14, we're almost due date buddies! ;) your 12 week scan will give you a "final" due date...but keep in mind it's more like a due month anyway...

Not at all dear. My Due date to my sch. is June 12th. I ovulated on day 22, got a positive test on 9 dpo. So I found out at 3 weeks 3 days. Not the first time I found out before 4 weeks. Honestly with all my pregnancies I have found out before 4 weeks and have had a positive blood work afterwards.
MC Jan: 9 dpo found out but did not get blood work since it was my first pregnancy.
DD: 7 DPO found out, doctors on 8 DPO and had 12 HCG in system. Five days later 196
Chem. One: 10 DPO found out doctors a few days later, HCG less than 20 (can't remember it) but already lost that one that evening so couldn't retake test.
Chem. Two: 11 DPO found out doctors a few days later, HCG 20. Two days later 28. Lost that one a week later.
Current Pregnancy: Found out 9 DPO went for blood work yesterday at 11 DPO HCG 28. Will go again tomorrow.
Some people are just able to find out earlier than others.

EDIT:
Forgot to add, the best way for you to get a due date is by your doctors doing an ultrasound. If you know exactly when you ovulated go from that. Otherwise it could be possible you may just be carrying twins or just have a body that you are able to produce HCG rather quickly.

Wow, that's crazy! Okay, I thought I was weird or something but it's good to know that I can find out so soon. Congrats on your pregnancy, hope we both have a H&H 9 months!

Twins?! Oh gosh, haha, I'd be excited but terrified. Hopefully I just have a very healthy baby in there. Thank you! October 23rd is my first appointment, can't wait!

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx

Try this one, it let's you adjust for cycle length.

Thanks so much! See, that calculator gives me a due date of June 6th 2015. Can't wait to see at the doctor's office.

Put in your numbers and it gives me 06/06/14, we're almost due date buddies! ;) your 12 week scan will give you a "final" due date...but keep in mind it's more like a due month anyway...

Really? When is your due date? I'd love a due date buddy! And 12 week scan? My appointment is on the 23rd...wonder how far along I'll be on that day. I seriously cannot wait, I'm so excited!

I tested positive at 3w 3d. I knew I was pregnant though, just had a feeling.

That makes me feel better. I thought something was wrong! Congrats to all of y'all :)

I got my BFP at 3w4d, it's not unheard of.

I found out somewhere between 3 weeks 1 day to 3 weeks 2 days... I ovulated late (very normal for me) and I was a POS addict... It was a huge shock to see that 2nd line there. Hubby thought I was crazy!

Hi hon. I tested positive at 9dpo, so it's possible. You're probably right, though, and you didn't ovulate on day 14 exactly. They should be able to get a good idea at your 12 week scan of how far along you are, but if your doctor is willing to do a quick dating scan earlier, it'll be even more accurate - I was measuring 3 or 4 days ahead by my NT scan at 12+5. Either way, unless you have a really premature baby (which is very unlikely), a few days in either direction won't make a big difference. I wouldn't really worry unless I thought my due date was more than a week off.

I was testing positive at 3 weeks and many people do who test early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->