due date is today

todbabybump

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope your all okay. Today would of been my due date for the baby i lost at 17 weeks 5 months ago and i just cannot cope today ive been really ratty crying e.t.c its made harder because ive wanted to try again but oh hasnt i have the implant and my sex drive is totally non existant so me and oh have been argueing loads as he thibks i dont want him but i do i just cant get in the mood every little thing today is making me angry or upset i jusst wish i could be holding my baby in my arms instead of sitting here crying i m finiding it so hard to cope it had gotten better my grandad passed last month so my mind had been occupied but today is just so hard i just need some reasurrance i think and a chat. Sorry for moaning lol just had to get it off my chest. X

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandad also .
The due date was also very hard for me , it will get better , but it takes time.. We just aren't and never will be the same person we once were.

Just relax and be gentle on yourself today, cry all you want to, it is healthy for you , believe me. Don't ever keep your emotions in.

XOXOOXOX

I feel so bad aswell because i kinda.switched off and tried to completly shut his existance out after i found out he had died i didnt find out the sex and never named him i had a d&e so never had any type of funeral i dunno why i did it but today i wish i gave birth to him for some reason i think he was a boy i think it was just too difficult for me to process at the time my grandad had cancer my dad was really down and i lost my baby and i just sorta rejected him and his existance its like a nightmare the morning it happened i was so excited i got up got dressed got my kids dressed had a maccy ds breakfast and went to antinatal and my world just fell apart i was so worried when theu couldnt find a hearybeat they sent me for a scan and there was nothing i didnt look at the screen i jusy couldnt the baby was never planned.as i allready had a two yeat old and a one year old but i was still excited to welcome the challange i still think of the day where i went for the d&e and i was put to sleep just seeing the aneatists face kinda haunts me and i dunno why arg i just miss my baby but i spose it was never meant to be. X

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandad also .
The due date was also very hard for me , it will get better , but it takes time.. We just aren't and never will be the same person we once were.

Just relax and be gentle on yourself today, cry all you want to, it is healthy for you , believe me. Don't ever keep your emotions in.

XOXOOXOX

I agree, :hugs: It is very important to be nice to yourself, to feel what you're feeling, no matter what emotion it is. Hope you are receiving the love and support you need during this time. Take care of yourself and sending lots of :hugs: your way.

Im real sorry for both losses. Take one day at a time you will have days where its hard to cope. I lost my son at 18wks in Dec 2011. His due date would of been in May but i would have had a section done around Apr 21st. So soon it would have been his 1st birthday. There are loads of things through the week that make me remember. Adverts, babies, xmas etc all the things to remind me that i dont have my son.

I was thinking of trying again, but age and weight are against me and i dont wont to be worrying everyday . Everyone is different and your next pregnancy will be fine.

If you want to chat there were all here to listen and help. Take care xx

Hope you are ok. If you need a friend or just to talk I am here and so are these wonderful women..
XOXOO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel it's been one month
Since I had a mc and still not over it I
Feel so sad :( big hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member