Due Date today ..anyone else?

Kerriex

Reaction score
Apart from the odd times of cramping I have had no signs of labour and Midwife told me yesterday she doesn't think I'll go in the next few days..

Anyone else due around now? Are you trying to help labour along or just sitting it out :) x

Hi kerriex, I'm 2 days over. Feel like I'm clock watching now. Had some cramping and a bit of a show. Still taking the dog for long walks and drinking rlt. Will try most things but I. Guess he will come when ready! Hope it's not too much longer for u, getting fed up of people texting and ringing asking if he is on his way!

I am due tomorrow and am more than ready for labour to start. I had a MW appointment today but she didn't check to see if there was any progress but I get the feeling it won't be happening any time soon for me. I am hoping for a VBAC so they don't want me to really go over 41 weeks and my consultant appointment to talk over the options is in 7 days now so I am really starting to feel fed up. I am not doing anything to try and induce labour though as I am not convinced they do anything more than give you BH's which I get anyway. :shrug:

Aww its hard watching your due date come and go isn't it lol I'm just using my birth ball every night to try drop her down and plenty of walking (when I can be bothered!) fingers crossed not much longer I just don't want to be induced!
OmiOmen- Happy due date to you I hope something starts for you and you get your vbac :) x

I'm one day over and soooooo fed up already LOL.

I have no signs of impending labour. Baby is fully engaged and I have some cramps and backache but other then that, nothing. No show at all.

I'm getting a stretch and sweep on Monday though.

Ah Willow we have the same dd :) or should I say had lol! I'm exactly the same apart from the odd cramp/backache nothing and baby hasn't even started to engage yet :(

I'm also booked for a sweep on monday ..fingers crossed they can do it! x

Sending lots and lots of labor dust for you ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm due tomorrow, had about 7h of strong regular BH every 10 minutes yesterday, they faded away after I took a hot shower before bed... Cramping in the night but nothing this morning other than feeling sore. Sick of it! :growlmad:

Had my stretch and sweep this morning and it wasn't as bad as I thought, bit more show since and some cramping but no contractions as yet. Lo heart rate was a bit on the fast side so was sent into hospital for monitoring for an hour but its new settled. Don't think he liked the sweep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->