Due date tomorrow (22 Jan)

OliveBay

1 angel, 1 rainbow...
Reaction score
Starting to feel a little sad in anticipation of tomorrow. Have been out today to get some lovely flowers - a gorgeous big bunch of different white flowers with a single blue one in the middle, to signify our little boy. I decided it was about time I put a picture on here too - it is a new candle holder that I bought so I can light a candle whenever I feel sad or want to think about my boy.

As for tomorrow, I have no plans whatsoever, just to take it easy and let it pass as easily as possible. Can't believe this day is almost here, it should have been the happiest day of our life :cry:

Here's hoping the future holds better things.....(for us all)

:hugs: for you, your OH & your special little boy xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how hard this is, I was just saying to myself Ava would be 5 months this month :cry::cry::cry: I remember my due date did pass gently. Some reason not sure why the 6th month of her passing was worse, I have no idea why it was this way for me. I hope it is as gentle on you as possible. I am so sorry you are going through this, it is so hard. I am thinking of you and sending so much love your way XOXOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awe hun i hope this day goes easily as possible for you!! i was quite surprised how calm i was on Lily's due date... i just rememberd her in my own little way and lit a candle for her and had a little chat with her! i wrote her a letter and i also added an online memorial for her on gonetoosoon.org!! it helped me to see her remembered somewhere other than here and in my heart!

i'll be thinking of you and your wonderful angel and i know the future will hold good things for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking Of you and your little angel today Sally. I love your idea of having a special candle to light. Take care xxx

your in my thoughts today hun xxxxxxxx

Your in my thoughts today Sally. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanking of you Sally and keeping fingers crossed for this month. I think your little angel is watching over all of this for you :flower::flower::flower:

I hope it went peacefully for you Sally. I love your candle-holder. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->