Due day finally arrived !!

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies, due date finally arrived today....we are team yellow so cant wait to meet our little one and see if we r pink or blue... OH has had to go to work today :( but he is only 10 mins drive away so not too bad..
Waiting for a call from hospital to see if they want to start me off so plan on going for a walk n potter around the house.. Bit of bouncing on my ball :) for what it's worth..
Been told LO is back to back so any tips on how to spin it around appreciated :)
Been told on all fours and sway ur
hips..
Any other ladies near big day .. Are u or have you been offered a sweep? I got told last week that baby was aprox 9.5, although I know this can be inaccurate so maybe offered one in next couple of days..really want to go natural if poss without induction.. Apparently they are gonna call me today.. Not holding my breath tho they said that last week :)

Come on babies, we want a cuddle xxx!! :)

Ps forgive me if this thread is similiar to a previous one, I tried to send one earlier but don't think I submitted it properly lol x

Happy Due Date :happydance:

I've had 2 sweeps and neither have worked, im 41+1 today and my midwife is coming over later so i guess i'll have to see what she suggests. I really dont want an induction, although its looking that way at the moment.

Hope you enjoy your due date x

Hi .. Oh no.. I hope something starts moving for you soon... I really don't want induction either xx fingers crossed we won't need it .. Keep us updated x

Induction booked for Monday 8th(exactly 2 weeks overdue) at 9am...

MW performed a stretch and sweep today though and said she was confident something might start today as i was a very favourable 2cm with a soft effacing cervix that has come right down. Fingers crossed as i realllllly dont want induction on monday! x

Hello apple!

I'm 3 days off due date, apparently at my MW appt on Thursday we will talk about when I can have a sweep (apparently they won't do it before you hit the 40 week mark exactly, which I find silly seen as I am seeing her at 39+6 coz that's the day of the week she's at the clinic!!).

Hope they called you back about a sweep though Hun!

Have you been feeling anything happening?

My due date today too- I decided to enjoy it! Had a lovely day with my partner - walk in the sunshine and coffee at my fav coffee shop

Hi all, I'm just really uncomfortable , not had any calls back so going to day unit tomorrow to be checked out.. Got appt with consultant on Thursday so will see what they say. I just feel Like I'll be pregnant for ever lol... Maybe not :) hope u r all doing ok..
Keep us updated xx
Good luck with mw
Baileybubs x

Happy due date hunn:happydance: its mine to, i had a sweep today, no niggles though just dull period pain aches.

I've read period pains after a sweep is a good thing so fingers crossed xx
I will hopefully get sweep today or tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->