**Due December 2012 Babies **

Hi ladies. I'm due in december too. My edd is december 9th. Will obviously change slightly after 12 week scan. After 2 chemicals I'm praying this one sticks.

This is my 4th baby, I already have 3 girls, aged from 14yrs , 13yrs and 10 yrs, its been ten years since I have been expecting. It came as a very happy surprise

I'm due 23rd Dec (so hoping baby comes a week early!). A bit anxious as previous pregnancies ended in miscarriage but hoping we have caught the cause!

I'm due December 3rd; and this baby better stick this time lol.

Hi ladies I'm due 28th dec with bambino number 2! Yippee xx congrats to the other December ladies xx

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all! I have been hovering around this site for a while and haven't really had the courage to post that much. I am due dec 27th. I am very anxious about it all after a missed miscarriage last oct at 7 weeks 6 days. Hoping this little one sticks around.

hi im due around the 4th december this is my fourth one and quite the surprise! lol

Hey ladies I found out two weeks ago and im due.dec 2
yay! Cant wait to hold my baby this is my first time being
Pregnant

At first I estimated my due date to be around the 12th. But doc says it looks earlier than that, so it could be the 24th. My first was 2 weeks early, so the nursery needs to be finished no later than Thanksgiving! Lol.

I am due Dec 2nd 2012 but i was a week early with my first son he is now 7 yrs old so i prob will be early with this one as well! I would like to have a pregnancy buddie that i can go over symptoms with :)

Found out about a week ago... kind of a surprise, we weren't trying, but we weren't NOT trying. Looks like I'm due December 18th. It's my first pregnancy so all of this nausea, soreness and generally feeling like I've been hit by a truck is new to me... and I dislike it! At least I know why though, all worth it in the long run. Good to meet you all!

well i had my first scam may 4th and i guess im not as far along as i thought, :( but its ok shes heathly (fingers crossed its a girl) but my new due date is 12/12/12 :) not 12/2/12 they said that my LMP was wrong but i know when i had it last but idk lol so anyways i am now 9 weeks as of today i posted my scan pic as my main pic, i havent had enough posts to put it in the post itself :) have a great day ladies

I'm due December 7th with my first. Got my second scan on Tuesday and really looking forward to it!

new due date again lol off by one day 12/11/12 i still know i am prob going to be early tho i hope

Hello ladies,
Firstly congratulations to you all :)
Found out i was pregnant 6 weeks ago and they have been the hardest 6 weeks of my life!
Due on 25th December. So very excited... just scared and feeling very lonely at the moment as all my friend are 300 miles away :(

Hope everyone is okay

Due closer to the end of December, the 22nd. Where are all the Christmas baby mamas? Looking for some ladies to keep in touch with, on here, tumblr, Facebook, text, e-mail etc.. Whatever is easy. Just would like to share experiences and have a buddy along for our journey.

im due on the 25th,,, christmas is definately going to be a scary but excitable one this year!
I hope your pregnancy is going okay and not too much sickness :D

X

Due closer to the end of December, the 22nd. Where are all the Christmas baby mamas? Looking for some ladies to keep in touch with, on here, tumblr, Facebook, text, e-mail etc.. Whatever is easy. Just would like to share experiences and have a buddy along for our journey.

im due on the 25th,,, christmas is definately going to be a scary but excitable one this year!
I hope your pregnancy is going okay and not too much sickness :D

X

Aww :) Oh I know and I'm so paranoid about getting snowed in and being in labor! Hahah. So far so good, started off feeling not so hot but in this 10th week, I've felt great! How is yours coming along?

Oh yes I know the feeling ! Im hoping its slightly early as im still expecting my xmas dinner!
everything is going well at the moment I had a scan at 8 wk because of mild cramping and history of m/c but since then I can safely say ive been alot less relaxed :)
surely only a few weeks until your 12 week scan ?

The only down side is feeling a tad lonely. I have a very supportive partner.. but just not the same as a girlie to whine too about the littlest of things eh! ?

:)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"