**Due December 2012 Babies **

R

RainBooBaby

Hi Ladies

Well i got my BFP yesterday on a IC and then took a Tesco test this morning which showed that i'm 100% PREGNANT :D

So i have worked out from my dates etc.. that i'm Due

December 1st :D

Who else wants to Join me in what has been a very long road for me :)

xx

You're probably one of the first here with December due date! Congrats

I think I'm due November 30th or December 1st, I spotted before real period so I'm not sure which day to count. But I'll have a C section a little earlier that those dates so I'm about the same. Seems like a long time!!

Awe, congrats ladies. I was due December 4th last year but little man wanted to come in October. Congrats again.

I'm due November 28th but I think I will be put back until December 1st as I ov late. Won't know for sure until my 12 week scan, but I'll hedge my bets between Nov and Dec threads, don't want to be the last one left in Nov!!

Oh and congratulations!

Congratulations!!! I'm due on December 1st as well! How are you feeling? I found out on Saturday and it's not really sunk in yet! It's so exciting! X

Ok...wasn't sure whether to dip my toe in the pool or not, but...

Got two VERY faint BFPs this morning at 10dpo...tentative due date of Dec. 7th...

I know it's super early so going to retest in a day or two and see if it gets darker. Hoping this one sticks! [-o<

Congrats to the other ladies :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Im super excited to be joining you here.:happydance:
I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO. Still cautious till I confirm with a better test but theres no denying that theres a solid pink line on my IC thats gotten darker the last few days. Ill post picutres tonight and intro myself and DH!!
Have a fantastic Monday... I am :happydance::cloud9::thumbup:

Hi ladies... im so excited I got my BFP today!!! Im due December 5th

Hi girls :)

According to NHS pregnancy calculator I'm due on 4th December. Hoping for a little sticky bean! Can't believe it's actually happening :)

Hi ladies! first of all i want to say i was a naughty girl today and made another account the one that started this thread as i was scared to let everyone know it was me pregnant cos i'm so scared since we have lost 3 before.

But after talking with hubby and my parents i have jumped in and changed everything so now i'm here and i taking over this thread which was me anyway lol

I just want to say a massive congrats to everyone its so exciting and i cant believe i'm here with u all!!!

xx

Im due December 7th although if its anything like my son then it will be 2 weeks late :)

I'm due December 4th :)

We have set up a December Snowflakes buddy up & chat page for all us Christmas mama's to be :yipee: click the link at the bottom of my siggy! x

Definately come and join our group in the group chat section :)

wow! Christmas babes already - how fabulous xxx

Confirmed with a FR Digital!! Im pregnant for sure ;) lol

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
Been testing over the weekend and my test line has got darker . Soooo excited to join you ladies once again with an edd if December 5th. Praying this one sticks! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->