**Due December 2012 Babies **

Aw Kiwii I just looked at your profile and you got married the day before us :) missed out on that random October heatwave by a week hey! We had our 12 week scan today so feeling really great due december 14th though the baby measured 6.3cm which I think is much over the 12 week mark but they still put down dec 14th :)

ok just saw your in America so probably have no idea what I meant about the British heatwave the week before our weekend ha!

That's so cool! We are on the same schedule I guess with marriage and babies lol. Haha that's funny because we had a big heatwave the weekend of our wedding, so I didn't think anything of it! It rained every weekend in October except for ours! It was great. I love your scan pic, glad it went well. I am still waiting to schedule mine as tomorrow starts my 11 weeks but I feel that I am truly right on or not that far along, so I wanted to wait until next week.

Hi Ladies

I'm due on 10th December (had several scans already due to some bleeding, but all is looking fine fingers crossed)

There's going to be a lot of new babies just in time for Christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->