Due Early June 2012

dreamingof2

Reaction score
So I just discovered on Wednesday that i'm pregnant. After several painful fertility treatments all ending in dissapointment we made the decision to take a very long if not indefinite break - 2mths later and I can't believe I'm saying I'm pregnant naturally. A big but wonderful shock. Looking forward to getting to know some other June mums to be. Fingers crossed all of us will have a happy healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations!!!! That is fab news!!!!

Im due June 3rd (I think!)

Can't wait for my summer baby x x x

Congrats! I also found out thursday! All the best and healthy nine months!

Thanks Loz & congratulations! Its such an exciting time isn't it. I'm just bursting to tell people.

Congratulations, thats fantastic! I'm also due 3rd June ( estimate). Good to get to know you both x

Congrats! I also found out thursday! All the best and healthy nine months!

Thanks Jess - Big Congrats to you too. Is this your first child? I have a little girl, just turned 3 - i'm really looking forward to her have a sibling. I lost my 2nd baby so i've everthing crossed this little one will stay for the long haul .

Its my frist, on one had I'm so nervous (I'm the baby in my family - this will be the first grandchild). But on the other hand I'm so excited and wish I could scream were expecting! But we want to try and wait till we are out of fthe frist tri, I'm just soooo unbeliable tired! Got my first doctors appointment on the 3rd, than itt will be real.

Its my frist, on one had I'm so nervous (I'm the baby in my family - this will be the first grandchild). But on the other hand I'm so excited and wish I could scream were expecting! But we want to try and wait till we are out of fthe frist tri, I'm just soooo unbeliable tired! Got my first doctors appointment on the 3rd, than itt will be real.

Best of luck tomorrow - first is so special - its great to get it all confirmed by the doc!
I was at the doc on thursday and now it does feel real. I'll have to go for a 6wk and 8 wk scan as i've had a molar pregnancy before. im anxious but mega excited and i've a really good feeling its all going to be ok!
we told some of my family over the wend, my MIL burst into tears as my husbands father just passed away 3 wks ago and its some joy in a sad month!

I found out on Monday edd is 4th June got doc's appointment on Wednesday
This is our second we have a ds who is 5 in 2weeks and will be a great big brother
Only 35 weeks to go :lol:

Hi fellow June Mommies! :hi: I got my BFP almost a week ago, and according to my LMP I should be due around June 7th, 2012!!!! Can't wait to book my first appointment! Praying for a sticky bean this time :)

Hi, I'm also due in June 5th-ish lol. I found out last tuesday and have only told my OH & best friend as I'm not able to keep that a secret from everyone for 3 months!
a year ago I had a ms at 5 weeks so trying not to get too excited till atleast 6 weeks but it is hard!
Good luck to all of you and hopefully we'll beable to help eachother out :)

Congrats honey! After 4 years we were talking about IUI and it happened to us. Funny how things work :) Enjoy your pregnancy!

congrats mamas!!! i just got my :bfp: today! i'm so excited! i'm due ~ 6/10

:flower: Hello ladies, I'm due number 2 on the 2nd June, my little girl is 10 and a half months, this baby came as a bit of a shock as we were not trying to concieve (but not really preventing it either!) but we are very excited about our new addition.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I am due 10th June I think. All feels a bit surreal. Desperate for this pregnancy to work out but trying not to get hopes up in case it doesn't. Whilst at the same time I want to shout it from the rooftops,as so excited.

H&H 9months to us all.x

Congrats to all of you! :)
I'm due on June 5th and terrified and excited all at once. Last year on June 5th (a coincidence on dates?) I had a stillborn son at 26 weeks due to a stricture in the umbilical cord. I've since had two MMCs. Doc was thinking it's a clotting disorder so I'm on Lovenox shots every night.
Have a good feeling that this one I'm finally going to take home and put in the nursery we have :)

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies.

I got my BFP on Friday, so due around 12th June. Here's to a happy 9 mths to us all :hugs:

wow massive congratulations! what a great shock, welcome! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->