Due Early June 2012

Didn't realise this was a group. Can I join too?? I'm due 16th June. Symptoms are a totally dicky tummy, dry heaving, the runs, poor appetite, sore boobs and tired but can't get a good nights sleep!! Oh and a bit of a yellow cm?! Am I really strange?! xx

Lol I'm having most of those symptoms too :) I think it's just all about how your body handles pregnancy, every women is different...but definitely not strange :) Have you had a scan yet?

Scan is the 24th Oct at 10.15. Not long to wait but feels like a lifetime away. You?? xx

Haven't even been able to make an appt yet :( There was a glitch in my insurance so now I am waiting for that to be straightened out before I can do anything. My OB does scans in his office though so Im hoping I can have one done the same day as my first appt :)

Haven't even been able to make an appt yet :( There was a glitch in my insurance so now I am waiting for that to be straightened out before I can do anything. My OB does scans in his office though so Im hoping I can have one done the same day as my first appt :)

we have the same due date! :)

Well I had my 1st scan on monday - so happy and relieved to report th.at this pregnancy looks normal, not another molar like last time. they dated me just 6 wks so it was too soon to see a heartbeat. i've to go bact on the 24th for my 2nd scan. i'm so excited but so nervous - just won't believe its true until they tell me it all looks good!

i had my first appointment today! it was so exciting. my little scout is measuring in at 6w3days! due date is June 6th!

so happy!

Congratulations! I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next week but no scan until 12 weeks. Going so slowly. Never wished my life away more!
x

dreaming, what's a molar?? :blush:

Its when an abnormal egg is fertilised. everything develops as if you are pregnant includindgthe placenta but there is no baby. partial molars have some foetal tissue and moles , on a scan looks like a bunch of grapes. complete molar has no foetal tissue just the moles. your grow a lot faster as moles grow faster than a foetus. mine was only discovered at 12.5wks on my first scan so was a big shock. i was so big i thought i was expecting twins.

dreaming, what's a molar?? :blush:

Its when an abnormal egg is fertilised. everything develops as if you are pregnant includindgthe placenta but there is no baby. partial molars have some foetal tissue and moles , on a scan looks like a bunch of grapes. complete molar has no foetal tissue just the moles. your grow a lot faster as moles grow faster than a foetus. mine was only discovered at 12.5wks on my first scan so was a big shock. i was so big i thought i was expecting twins.

oh. wow... i'm so sorry. i think my sister had one of those before she had my niece. i remember her telling me she was pregnant but there was no baby.

thanks ladies!

Congratulations! I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next week but no scan until 12 weeks. Going so slowly. Never wished my life away more!
x

i have been told by so many people that they NEVER got a scan as early as i did. i dont think i woulda survive the wait! ha.

hoping it goes by really fast for you! :) xx

Any updates ladies, scans anyone?
I'll be having my second scan on monday, i'm so nervous, i'll be 7wks 5 days so i'm hoping we will see a little heart beating strongly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->