Due Early June 2012

I have to say, I love the name Ella! I think it is beautiful! Our boys both have the -an sound on the end, so we figured we should probably pick a name with the same sound on the end for this one or they might feel left out lol. If it weren't for that, I would so name this baby Ella! (If it's a girl..Im getting ahead of myself already lol)

hello everyone so far i believe i have a june 10 baby on the way im so nervous and happy i havent told anyone yet

hello everyone so far i believe i have a june 10 baby on the way im so nervous and happy i havent told anyone yet

me too! congrats! don't be nervous, take it one day at a time!

hey ladies!!! congrats on all the bfps!!! after trying for 3 years i got my long awaited bfp last friday just after being placed on the ivf/icis list!! what a shock!! edd 06th june YAY!! :)

hey ladies!!! congrats on all the bfps!!! after trying for 3 years i got my long awaited bfp last friday just after being placed on the ivf/icis list!! what a shock!! edd 06th june YAY!! :)

yay! congrats! h&h 9 months to you!

so ladies any early symtoms to share?
I just got my first scan appointment for next monday 10th, at the early pregnancy clinic. they need to make sure i'm not having another molar pregnancy so please keep all your fingers crossed for me that it will be good this time. i'll only be 6 wks next wed so still too soon to get a heartbeat so all feels a bit strange really.

early symptoms - m/s started at night, now it's allllllll day
- almost every smell is making me nauseous and the thought of food makes me :sick:
- i don't seem to be peeing more often, but when i have to go, there is no holding it anymore. i HAVE TO GO!
- my face has broken out like a 15 year old's!
- very very very very sore bbs. i have to wear a sports bra to bed because i can't stand the pain.
- indegestion

oh you are having quite a few, hope the m/s gets better.
so far i'm just having slightly tender boobs and i'm soooo tired, falling asleep every evening on the couch! i didn't have many symptoms with my first baby either so i'm hoping this is a good sign

Hello all :flower:

Wow Ducky sorry you're having m/s all day!! I've been pretty lucky so far, knock on wood lol!!

I've started wearing a sports bra to bed only because my boobs are big and I am afraid my boobs will hit the floor within the remaining 8 months :wacko:

Oh I've been super tired too, so I've been going to bed early every night. Today was the first day I wasn't completely exhausted.

i've had lots of butterfly cramps today all over my tummy, top to bottom and some darts of pain in my right ovary. has anyone else had anything like this, not sure what to make of it!

i've been having some crampy feelings at night. i read it's the stretching of the uterus to make room for baby!

Congratulations to all you ladies, if my calculations are right I am due on 1st June, this is my first. I am really excited and wish I could tell the world but so far only close family, want to wait till after the 12 week scan.

Hopefully we'll all have a wonderful 9 months.

xx

My early symptoms are complete exhaustion, I have never experienced anything like it, my boobs are now not so sore but still slightly tender and starting to go off lots of different foods, not being sick just feel icky when I smell things and craving plain plain food!! x x

Hi! My name is Chantelle and i turn 21 today! im due June 7th. May i join?!

I'm on the list for IVF having been told that we have less than a 5% chance of natural conception. I too have just had the biggest shock ever and got a natural BFP so I know exactly how you feel. It's mad isn't it?!
I'm so so happy for you. Enjoy every single second. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->