Due Early June 2012

i started bleeding (well, pink) last weekend, so i went to see my dr. on monday. he gave me an us and we got to see the baby! we named him/her beep because we saw the little heart going beep beep beep.

here is beep at what the dr said was 5 weeks.
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep5weeks-1.jpg

then, i was having terrible cramping yesterday and more pink blood than before, so i called my dr. he said to go to the er. i was so sure i was going to say goodbye to beep... but...

they did another us and i got to see beep again! still beeping!! my cervix is still closed, and they measured me at 6+3, which is up from what i measured on monday. the attending said the sac is an odd shape but it really wasn't that oddly shaped when i had my us at my drs office. they are considering it a threatened mc and i have to be closely monitored. i am relieved, most definitely, but still cautious. i go back to my dr on tuesday, where i'll get to see beep again.

i think the cramps were because of dehydration. i had plenty to drink on wednesday and felt fine, then not much to drink on thursday and had those really bad cramps, then made an effort to drink a lot today and no cramps.

dreaming, good luck at your scan. seeing the hb for the first time is amazing!

I just found out I am pregnant and I am cautiously optimistic. Hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy for all of us. By the way, am I in the right place? I think I will be due the end of June....

ducky twins, glad to hear you are feeling better and little beep is still holding strong. take lots of care of yourself over the next few weeks. it must be some relief to see the heartbeat that early. i'm so scared of going in for my scan on monday, just sooooo anxious. 2 more sleeps! hopefully ill see some pictures like yours above.

dreaming, it'll be great! and i can't wait to see yours!

So, I had my 2nd scan today, i was so nervous, i had worked myself into an awful tizzy! but sooooo happy to report that we got to see one beautiful heartbeat loud and clear. what a relief i must say. we are so happy. i'm 7wks 4 days and due 7th june according to best guesses!

So many lovely positive stories since I last posted. Keeping my fingers crossed everything settles down Ducky.

Waiting on an emergency obstetrician referral here, my blood pressure has gone from normal to through the roof in the last 10 days, so I need some kind of medication.

Waiting on an emergency obstetrician referral here, my blood pressure has gone from normal to through the roof in the last 10 days, so I need some kind of medication.

oh no!! what do they think that means?? good luck! :hugs:

Thanks Ducky. Doc says some people react 'oddly' to pregnancy hormones, it seems this is my reaction. Reading online you can also sometimes get a bp spike if you're expecting a non-identical multiple birth, but I don't have any of the other trigger factors so I'm guessing it's just my body being a bit broken again. Trying to be all calm and relax, but relaxing doesn't tend to come easily to me.

Hope that you get your blood pressure sorted.

I had my booking in appointment yesterday but it wasn't very exciting. EDD 8th June.

x

Thanks Ducky. Doc says some people react 'oddly' to pregnancy hormones, it seems this is my reaction. Reading online you can also sometimes get a bp spike if you're expecting a non-identical multiple birth, but I don't have any of the other trigger factors so I'm guessing it's just my body being a bit broken again. Trying to be all calm and relax, but relaxing doesn't tend to come easily to me.

Hope things settle down for you, the less complications the better! Best of Luck!

dinah, how are you feeling now? would anyone mind if i shared beep's second set of pics??

belle, did they just do blood work? or did you get a scan?

I don't think anyone on this site has ever said no to pics :D

I'm feeling a bit better, have just stayed in bed almost continually for the last few days, managed to get it down a bit, then DH's mother was her classic meddling self and it went higher than its been so far. You'd think the woman would have learnt after her son didn't talk to her for 10 months after our wedding, but no. She was the only parent who didn't know (because we have quite a different relationship with her) but we thought it only fair she knew. We called her up, told her it was early days and high risk, and we weren't telling anyone else, including our brothers and grandparents, until December. So she called DHs brother straight up and told him. ](*,)

I called my doc on Friday too, as I hadn't heard from the obstetrician, he called the obstetrician who said to put me on Nifedipine immediately. So I've been on that for two days now. Yesterday it gave me a splitting headache, but today seems better. In the US it's not prescribed as its cat C, but here in the UK they use it often apparently. Got the letter from the obstetrician yesterday morning though, so have an appointment Monday.

The only downside to my obstetrician appointment is that it's at 9.30 tomorrow - I was due to go for my booking in appointment at 10:dohh: so I've left an answerphone message for the midwives asking if I can move it, but they're obviously not in until Monday, don't like the idea of cancelling at such short notice but hopefully they'll understand.

dinah, how are you feeling now? would anyone mind if i shared beep's second set of pics??

belle, did they just do blood work? or did you get a scan?

:happydance:yes please post the pics, i can't post mine cos i don't have a scanner!

so sorry i haven't been around. we had a bad snowstorm last week and our power was knocked out since sunday. we just got it back last night!! here is beep!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep63.jpg

i go back again on monday, maybe i'll see beep again! i actally do have a scanner, but thought it was easier to take pics with my iphone! lol.. so they do look a bit wonky.

dinah, what a pain that all is, huh? she doesn't sound like a very pleasant lady to deal with. glad to hear you are feeling a little better and can have it under control!

Hi ladies. loving the scan pics.

Having a negative day today where I can hardly believe that I am pregnant and I'm terrified of getting to my 12 week scan and discovering no baby. So have booked for a private scan on Monday- hoping hubby won't kill me when he finds out...

xx

so sorry i haven't been around. we had a bad snowstorm last week and our power was knocked out since sunday. we just got it back last night!! here is beep!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep63.jpg

i go back again on monday, maybe i'll see beep again! i actally do have a scanner, but thought it was easier to take pics with my iphone! lol.. so they do look a bit wonky.

dinah, what a pain that all is, huh? she doesn't sound like a very pleasant lady to deal with. glad to hear you are feeling a little better and can have it under control!

love the pics, great to see what's going on!

Hi ladies. loving the scan pics.

Having a negative day today where I can hardly believe that I am pregnant and I'm terrified of getting to my 12 week scan and discovering no baby. So have booked for a private scan on Monday- hoping hubby won't kill me when he finds out...

xx

thats so strange, i'm 9 wks 3 days and i feel exactly the same way. all my nausea has cleared up and i just don't feel pregnant anymore. i have a scan on the 11th and i just can't wait for the reassurance. :babydust: to us all..

So, had an early scan this evening (private) and here is a picture (although it's massive and can't work out how to make it smaller).

EDD is now June 5th according to measurements- the scan put me at 9+6.
Feeling so relieved that everything was perfect.

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/2011-11-07193747-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->