Due Early June 2012

i had another appointment on monday! it was technically my first appointment. if i hadn't had all those bleeding issues, i wouldn't have gone until now.

beep is doing well! and i got the clearance to go on vacation next week, yay!!! my due date changed yet again... i'm now due june 14. which is good, that means beep is growing at a good rate and my due date isn't being pushed back.

i have to go in for all my bloodwork (the lab was closed when i had my appt), so i have to do that this week, then will have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. i guess that one is to rule out down symdrome and trisomy 18. i came home with lots of fun presents - a pregnancy planner, vitamins, pamphlets and a pee cup! lol. i have to give them my fmu next time i go.

all in all, i'm pleased with the appointment, as quick as it was. i guess my uterus is tilted, so it was a little difficult to get a good view of beep with a regular ultrasound. he just wanted to make sure there was a heartbeep and take a measurement, so he didn't do an internal.

so here's beep!

the first one was to show the heartbeep. the second was to measure.

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep84.jpg

I am due June 3rd. Morning sickness is still bothering me a little. Can't wait until 2nd trimester.

so i had a scan today, im 10wks 1 day, due june 7th! couldn't get over how clear it was and she stopped to show me how the baby was moving around, i have a fairly active bub in me apparantly, the arms and legs were waving at me! really amazed to see how much baby as grown since my 7wk 4 day scan. roll on dec 21st for the next one!

hello ladies! i havent been on in a while but i hope all is well.

i am doing well...i go back to the OB on Monday! i cant wait. :)

can't believe i'm 12 wks on wed, the time is flyiny by! hope all y9ou ladies are doing well !

Hi ladies. Not much to report here. Had my booking in appointment on Tuesday where they took lots of blood, immediately took my blood pressure and then declared it slightly low- well duh!

We have our official NHS dating scan on Thursday, when I'll be 13 weeks by my reckoning or 13 weeks 3 days by our last scan. Can't wait to see our little blessing again and just pray that everything will be fine so that we can tell people! Hooray.

Still feeling tired but other symptoms are easing off. Suspect the spots might be here to stay though!

I have a bought a fetal doppler and have managed to find the heart beat everyday this week so far. Baby is averaging a heart rate of around 170bpm, so know it's not mine (either that or I'm very ill).

Hope everyone is doing well?
x

Hi ladies. Not much to report here. Had my booking in appointment on Tuesday where they took lots of blood, immediately took my blood pressure and then declared it slightly low- well duh!

We have our official NHS dating scan on Thursday, when I'll be 13 weeks by my reckoning or 13 weeks 3 days by our last scan. Can't wait to see our little blessing again and just pray that everything will be fine so that we can tell people! Hooray.

Still feeling tired but other symptoms are easing off. Suspect the spots might be here to stay though!

I have a bought a fetal doppler and have managed to find the heart beat everyday this week so far. Baby is averaging a heart rate of around 170bpm, so know it's not mine (either that or I'm very ill).

Hope everyone is doing well?
x

Enjoy your scan Broodybelle and best of luck.

So we are into week 14 ladies, all feeling good??
My tummy looks like i'm about 6 mths gone, can't figure it out, defo only 1 in there so its really strange :0)

First scan tomorrow - 11+6 and looking more like 16/17 weeks! Nervous but so excited too.

Hi all.
Hope your scan went well Dinah.

I had some bleeding on Saturday and ended up at A&E for an anti-d shot because of my blood type. Scan today showed that baby was all fine though, so can sleep a little more easily now.

I don't look pregnant yet to anyone else but I can see a little bump that wasn't there before.

xx

Hi all.
Hope your scan went well Dinah.

I had some bleeding on Saturday and ended up at A&E for an anti-d shot because of my blood type. Scan today showed that baby was all fine though, so can sleep a little more easily now.

I don't look pregnant yet to anyone else but I can see a little bump that wasn't there before.

xx

fingers crossed broodybelle that all will go well for you from here in.

Scan went really well, baby was kicking away and doing somersaults, due date hasn't changed. Blood pressure still on the high side, so back to the hospital in 4 weeks, and weekly midwife checks until then.

Scan went really well, baby was kicking away and doing somersaults, due date hasn't changed. Blood pressure still on the high side, so back to the hospital in 4 weeks, and weekly midwife checks until then.

great news, well done, a relief i'm sure!

Girls I'll be leaving the group. We will be losing our baby girl to trisomy 13 next week.

Girls I'll be leaving the group. We will be losing our baby girl to trisomy 13 next week.

so sorry to hear your sad news. my thoughts are with you - i know the pain and heartache of loosing your baby at 14 weeks so i know no words will help you right now. i hope your beautiful boys give you lots of strength at this time. mind yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->