Due Early Nov 2011

notjustyet

Mummy to Annie
Reaction score
I'm due 6th November 2011 and I just found out this weekend! Anyone else due early Nov is welcome to join!

Updated with estimated due dates:

Notjustyet - 2nd Nov, first baby, wanting a girl but OH wanting a boy - staying team yellow

Dr Gomps - 2nd Nov, first baby, wanting a girl but DH wanting a boy

Little S - 2nd Nov

Sandy28 - 4th Nov, third baby, has 2 boys,

Babystewart - 4th Nov, first baby, has a feeling its a girl and OH wants a boy

Vickles - 5th Nov, first baby, think it's a boy (or twins!)

Twinkie - 6th Nov, third baby, has boy/girl twins, doesn't mind if this baby is a boy or a girl - will be finding out

Quartzbaby - 6th Nov, second baby, has a girl

Amerikiwi - 7th Nov, second baby, has a girl

Mrs LQ - 8th Nov

Sparklyjubbly - 11th Nov, third baby, has a boy and an angel, would like a girl

InsaneKumquat - 12th Nov, :angel:

Hi Notjustyet, found you! Feels weird to be in this section. :D I am due Nov 2nd (according to my ovulation date on Fertility friend.) any symptoms...super emotional, also some constipation (TMI I know).

I know, it feels mad thinking that in November our lives are going to change completely! Symptoms so far:
- nosebleeds
- runny / stuffy nose with lots of sneezing (although that could be because my dog's shedding hair at the moment!)
- weird taste
- REALLY tired
- extra hungry
- a bit sick when I'm hungry (I'm hoping this doesn't turn into full blown MS!)

When are you telling anyone?

I have nausea too when I am hungry and increased appetite!
also some constipation, emotional, lots of twinges, cramps.

I told my parents and OH's folks. Going to wait until 12 weeks to make it common knowledge (just because the chance of mc is less).

I'm starting to feel the twinges now and then, I was sat at my desk today and I felt one and must have started grinning like a maniac coz someone asked what I was smiling at. I just had to make something up, I couldn't have said I'm smiling because I feel like I'm being prodded in the stomach!

I bet that was exciting telling people. I'm tempted to tell them this weekend because we'll be going to see them all for my birthday, but then I think it might be worth waiting until I'm 8 weeks when I see them next for a family meal.

Have you been to see the doctor yet? I'm registering with my local one tomorrow morning (the one I'm with is an hour away where I used to live) and will start the ball rolling from there!

I won't see my family until probably the second trimester (in the summer) when I need to escape the horrid humidity in nyc in the summer. where are you located? I was hoping i would be pregnant in january so I could tell them when I was out to visit them (they live in cali) but unfortunately no. I did tell them over videochat. CLose as I am going to get.

Any new symptoms? Today my stomach feels a bit better, I did some exercises yesterday which I think helped. Having a metallic taste in my mouth alot and my sense of smell is crazy sensitive.

I'm in Lancashire in the UK and my family's in Cumbria (and Northern Ireland) so I can tell my Mum face to face and I'll let her pass the news on to my Grandad and Aunties and Uncles. I'm still not sure whether to tell this weekend or wait until 8 weeks, I think I'm too excited to keep it a secret!

I have very fond memories of NYC, we actually got engaged there in December 2009 at our hotel, the Westin. We'll definitely be going back in a few years because we didn't see enough of it - we were both a bit in awe of the scale of the place!

So you'll probably have a bump when you visit your family then - that'll be nice. Where abouts is Cali?

No new symptoms, still getting random twinges in my stomach which I know is everything getting ready for baby. Sore boobs too. I'm getting excited by my symptoms just now, I know I won't be if I get proper MS but for now it just makes me feel more pregnant!

LOL, notjustyet, cali=california. Sorry! LOL. My parents and DH's parents are there so we wont see them forawhile.

Glad you had a good time in NYC, I am quite proud and fond of my city. I would love to see more of the UK, all I have seen is London. My parents used to live in Germany so I have seen alot of central Europe, but haven't made it to the UK as much. :(I don't know how you aren't telling them, I would be bursting at the seems!!
I am seeing the OB tomorrow!! Excited!!

LOL, notjustyet, cali=california. Sorry! LOL. My parents and DH's parents are there so we wont see them forawhile.

Glad you had a good time in NYC, I am quite proud and fond of my city. I would love to see more of the UK, all I have seen is London. My parents used to live in Germany so I have seen alot of central Europe, but haven't made it to the UK as much. :(I don't know how you aren't telling them, I would be bursting at the seems!!
I am seeing the OB tomorrow!! Excited!!

Haha oh, now it's obvious! :blush: That must be a fantastic place to be able to get away to! I've only ever been to the USA once and that was to go to NYC. We were planning on going back for our honeymoon but think now I'd prefer to go somewhere in Europe where we can rent a villa and bring baby and the dog too if we want! I'm off to Egypt 10 weeks tomorrow and cannot wait. I am just so tired at the moment - I just had a nap! Me and the dog just curled up on the sofa for an hour, it was fab!

How exciting! Hope it all goes well and you'll have to let me know what happens - although it might be different the way you do things to the way things are done over here. I finally registered with the local doctor today (I was still registered back in my home town!) so I can arrange an appointment in a couple of days. I'm already taking folic acid though so don't think there's any harm in waiting.

no, there is absolutely no harm in waiting. I am surprised my doctor wanted to see me right away.

Egypt, how exciting, I would be careful though...what are you doing there?

California is great, the weather, things to do. But I love nyc more then any city there if that makes any sense? San Diego and San Francisco are ok...but not a fan of LA/orange county.

I can't wait to see the doctor, because that makes it more official if you know what I mean!

I'm going to Sharm (the touristy bit) not Cairo, so should be fine. Just going for a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday with the OH to do absolutely nothing but eat and get a tan!

I am a proper country girl - I live in a city but it's about a 10 minute drive to the beach or the countryside. That's what most smaller cities are like in the North of England. I love it though.

Have safe travels notjustyet....will you still be able to come on here?? If not talk to you when you get back!

No I won't be able to come on here I don't think. Its not for another 10 weeks but I'm still excited!

So, we decided that when we see the family this weekend we'll be telling everyone. :happydance: OH was at his Mums the other day and she was clearing out some old clothes belonging to his nephew and she showed him the bits that she decided to keep 'for when your little ones come along'. He said he nearly just told her there and then! She'll be so happy.

Feeling a bit sick today, could be because I walked a bit further than usual with the dog. Hope it's not the start of proper :sick:

How are you doing?

as I was walking to work I felt really dizzy, like I was going to faint. Also did some prenatal exercises, not sure if that had anything to do with it. also nausea..no actual puking yet. Props to you for keeping it underwraps pretty much everyone knows now about our bun.

I've had dizziness too when walking the dog. Just the usual walk but it took a lot more out of me. I honestly didn't realise I'd feel pregnant this early on. Oh god it's only gonna get worse!

What are you hoping for? Pink or blue? And are you finding out?

Notjustyet, Honestly I just want a happy and healthy baby!!

So I love my Dr. She went to the medical school I go to which is nice and is also Jewish..nice added bonus and a friend recommended her. So my pelvic exam was a bit scary...I bled. Not alot, she said that the cervix often becomes sensitive during pregnancy and that I shouldn't worry (but of course I worry!!). She also said the bleeding was external and not internal (phew). I am having my first ultrasound on March 8th, unfortunately DH can't go, so I might have to drag a good friend as a replacement. They took lots of blood and of course urine. Feel like a porcupine. The Dr. usually doesn't see people this early but she had a cancellation and was leaving town for awhile so she wanted to get me in. Plus I met a girl in the waiting room who my doctor delivered her two year old and she said she is great.

:hugs: So sorry to hear about your bleeding - I would have panicked too I think. Sounds like you've got a good doctor there though, especially if she keeps her patients coming back for more! Oh god, so when I go I should be prepared to be prodded every which way then!

I hope I get a decent midwife. I'm booking my first appointment on Monday so hopefully they can fit me in on Tuesday and we'll go from there. Over here I think normally you see the doctor first who confirms the due date then allocates you to a midwife who you then see at about 8 weeks (long time I know!) then the first scan is 12 weeks. That's just what I gather from reading on here. My sister was lucky and got to see her midwife at 5 weeks, but we're in different countys so it might not be the same here.

I told my friends! Well, 2 of them anyway! They were coming to stay with me for a little birthday meal just the three of us and I knew I wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I wasn't having wine with the meal (usually we'd get through a few bottles :blush:) so I decided to just tell, one of them knew we were trying anyway so she was extra excited. They're both still in bed hungover, it's just me up! I'm telling the family today, I'm so excited! :happydance:

LOL. I feel like I have a hangover with this dizziness and nausea! My dr normally doesn't see people until 8 weeks usually but she had an opening. I won't be coming back until 10 weeks. I am having a scan in a few weeks to listen to the heartbeat.

Been so constipated! Had to take a colace. Alot of my friends guessed I was pregnant because I wasn't drinking as well. LOL.

Hi ladies can I join?

I am due nov 8th

That will be so nice to hear the heartbeat! It'll all feel so much more real then. I know what you mean about the hangover and I think I looked rougher than the other girls did and I hadn't touched a drop! I've been a bit constipated too, I hope that stops soon what a crap symptom!

Hi Mrs LQ of course you can join, congratulations on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->