Due Feb 2011

ElizaRae

Reaction score
Hi, I just found out today that I'm pregnant. My EDD is Feb 2nd. So if yours is really close to that I'd love to be buddies. I'm looking for someone to compare symptoms with and maybe chat with on messenger or through email.

Thanks,
Eliza

Hi hun :) i'm due 2nd feb too. Found out before af was due and feels like i've known forever! I'm looking for a bump buddy too :)

Kell x

I waited for a whole week before I took the test cause I hate the letdown of the test being negative.

I don't know how the buddy thing works lol. I just know you find one and then.....exchange information???

lol i don't know either! Think we just share the journey :) i'll add you as a friend now x

I'm due a little later than you Feb 7 --- so far, until I see a Dr.

I am due Feb 6th... can't figure out these pctiure things you guys have on the bottom of your posts.

I am due on the 9th Feb 2011, I am in the UK. Its taken 24m and two rounds of clomid to get this far.
I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I am noticing every twitch and driving myself mad! it would be great to have a buddy.

I am due Feb 6th... can't figure out these pctiure things you guys have on the bottom of your posts.

Click on one of the pictures thing and it will bring you to link to make your own. then press the USER CP button on top left of the screen and cut and paste the link into the signature

sure sounds great, tell me about you??? I am 25 married, living in Miami beach, am a student/attorney, pregnant with my 1st, getting super fat due to bloating, you?

I'm due Feb 8th with my first. Would love someone to share the expereince with

:)

Hey I'm due Feb 6th, 2011. I am also looking for a buddy so if anyone is interested in being my buddy let me know and we can exchange info! thanks :)

Siegal, how weird, we are the same age.. livingin the same city experiencing the same thing...

I am actually in ny right now but return back to miami next week...

I am soo bloated its UNREAL. all my jeans r now like snug as hell, and im forced to wear "jeggings" or i have to go buy all size 26 jeans... not thrilled.. i am also currently experiencing night sickness,, by the time 9:45-10 pm rolls around.. im so nauseated and over it i just put some bs on tv and just have that in background and try to read on my kindle...
my boos are soooo swollen and sore, i wake up at like 6 am on the dot for no reason every morning, and i feel soo ugly, plus i miss my husband who is in miami :(
the joys of pregnancy :) haha

hi everyone im 5-6wks doc say im due feb 4th 2011 but got bloods on 28th june to find out would love to have someone to chat to as this is my 1st time :) feel free to add me as a friend or message me congrats everyone x

Siegal, how weird, we are the same age.. livingin the same city experiencing the same thing...

I am actually in ny right now but return back to miami next week...

I am soo bloated its UNREAL. all my jeans r now like snug as hell, and im forced to wear "jeggings" or i have to go buy all size 26 jeans... not thrilled.. i am also currently experiencing night sickness,, by the time 9:45-10 pm rolls around.. im so nauseated and over it i just put some bs on tv and just have that in background and try to read on my kindle...
my boos are soooo swollen and sore, i wake up at like 6 am on the dot for no reason every morning, and i feel soo ugly, plus i miss my husband who is in miami :(
the joys of pregnancy :) haha

Aww! I miss NYC so bad! I just moved from there - I used to go back and forth. where in the city are you from? I tended to stick to downtown

So I started spotting brown yesterday and found out today miscarried.. I had no cramps or anything, was so bizarre.. I am in complete shock and so saddened.

So I started spotting brown yesterday and found out today miscarried.. I had no cramps or anything, was so bizarre.. I am in complete shock and so saddened.
I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I'm due 2nd feb too! Would love to share experiences! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"