Due February 19, 2012

I just found out I'm pregnant today and the baby is due on Valentine's Day!

I'm 23, first baby, wasn't really trying but wasn't too careful either! And this is what I get :p

My boyfriend doesn't even know yet, I'm testing tomorrow morning again just to make sure.

From Chicago :)

I'd love a buddy or a few, most of my friends are more into partying than having a family this early. :)

Hello ladies,
Congratulations on all your bfp's.

I'm due around the 18th feb; I'm 31 and this is my first baby.

Hello Ladies,
So I guess I'm due feb 21/2012. I'm from Canada, 29 yrs old.

ArmyofUs, hooray! welcome! when did you get your BFP?

My first very very faint positive was at 9 dpo so last wednesday. It only really sunk it over the weekend. It was our first cycle trying SMEP! I had a m/c late january... I feel nervous, but so much more positive then I thought I would. Extremely happy to be joining you ladies.

Oh.... This will be # 1 for us.

Grrrrreat to hear I'm not the only one waking up before the sun! As for symptoms, Other than being hungry all the time haven't really had any. TMI - constipation also......

yeah today I woke up at 4:30am!! ughhh why!? I dont have to be up until 6:45... I hope my body lets me sleep on the weekends, LOL

Hi everyone, i'm due around February 19th with my 2nd.

I too am waking up at about 4am. I'd never considered that it could be a symptom, I just thought it was because the mornings are getting lighter.

omg reading this bout sleep ...... pls view my thread, got :bfp: 11/12dpo now 16dpo and its taken me hrs to get to sleep and ive woken at 4am every morning :cry: and ive a toddler to look after :? hope i get to sleep proper soon i feel like a zombie !

This is also my first, never been pregnant, and right now I'm panicking about my lack of symptoms, I only have mildy sore breasts which come and go, and trouble going back to sleep when I wake up in the very early hours of the morning. No morning sickness though I have an upset tummy now and then.
I have been going mental about my lack of symptoms and basically spend all day googling.

February 15th I've estimated so far from day of conception. Yay us!
I'm 34 and this is my second child (DS is 4)

Hi all,

Can I join?? I am due right at the end of Feb on the 29th so this will be a leap year baby (officially only getting a birthday every four years lol) :winkwink:

Got shadows on IC's on 9dpo and then a bfp on 10 with frer. Is anyone else still testing?? Can't help it....:wacko:

Hi ladies, I'm due 19th Feb. Baby no 3. Can't wait to get to 12 weeks!

Im due 25th going off my dates 4 days before my birthday!!! this is our 2nd, we have a ds who is nearly 11 months xx Im uk btw!

:wave: I'm due 26th Feb '12. From UK. (Northern Ireland to be exact!)
I'm 26 and this will be baby #2! :D

Hi, I'm due 24th Feb, just found out last week. Glad I'm not the only one with trouble sleeping. I lie clock watching between midnight and 6 am, I'm shattered. OH not impressed with my wanting to go to bed at 8pm every night as he doesn't get home 'til 7, tried staying up late but then I barely sleep at all.

Kittiekat, yes still testing, can't help myself, it's nice seeing the strip getting darker, thank goodness I got some PIAC tests at 3 for 99p or I'd be pennyless by now.

had apt at GP yesterday and have been booked in to see midwife in 3 weeks time when I'm at 8 weeks.

Good Luck everyone x x

oh yes, I'm 33 and DH is 34, it's our first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->