Due in February 2018

Mrs_Leia

Reaction score
Who else is due around this time?

I just found out on Memorial Day that I was pregnant!

So far I'm extremely nauseous, my boobs have grown a cup size in the last 48 hours and I'm having some af like cramps. This is gonna be a long journey lol

I have gotten a due date range for January 29 to february 6. I am thinking february sounds more likely for me... hard to have no idea what birth groups to join!

Hi all, I just got my bfp today after my third fet, due date is 8th Feb, today I'm equivalent to 12dpo
Praying all is well for my blood test next week and scan at 7 weeks

Wow a February thread already, nice! I just found out THIS MORNING that I'm pregnant with number 2.... no real symptoms yet other than some twinges and slight indigestion but that may be because Im still in shock!! Are we ready for this, ladies?? LOL

Haha tell me about it! I got my first faint BFP on Thursday and a more positive one on Friday! Im already nauseous and my boobs are getting bigger! I am already large on top (DD) so I know they are going to be enormous again! Im due February 9th.

I only started having symptoms the day before tested and these were only light cramps, slight nausea and sore boobs, all could have been down to the progesterone I'm still on

Been driving myself crazy this 2ww so had to give in and test earlier than the clinic said, glad I did!

Wow Feb 2018 babies . ... my little one was Feb 2017...

Hi everyone,
I just found out this morning that I am pregnant. I temp and I had a huge drop below coverline yesterday, so I thought AF was coming, just way early. I was also having cramps, so I definitely thought it was time for AF. I took a test for the heck of it this morning and it was positive, so I took three more tests, all positive. I still can't believe it. I should be due February 11.

Can I join? Should be due around Feb 5/6th. :yipee: no symptoms at all! Hoping for a sticky after a cp in march x

Can I join? Due around Feb 3rd. Had some cramps, sore back and a little constipation and I'm so tired! Delighted to be pregnant though! I missed my period Saturday I only had 25 day cycles so I took a test Sunday at tea time and free had stark pink lines.

Can I join too? I'm due Feb 4th by my estimation but I'm sure when I go to the Dr on the 13th of June, I'm sure the Dr will change this date by a day or two give or take.

:wave: Hi. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but based on LMP I'm due around Feb 1st-2nd.

Hi Ladies! I did start a February thread under the groups, I thought that is where they are supposed to go? If anyone wants to join or chat on there.

I am due January 31st but I was 11 days late with my son and I am sure they will move my date into February when I have my scan!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...uary-2018-valentines-babies.html?nojs=1#links

Joined you there Hopeful.89 thank you.

I got a very faint bfp yesterday, think its a little darker today. Nervously waiting to see how it goes as I had a teeny bit of spotting earlier today. Fingers crossed its sticky!

No real symptoms except a really stuffy/sneezy nose which I put down to hayfever? And swollen boobs.

Had an inkling this month which i kept to myself and got my bpf on June 1st. This will be my second baby, due 7th of Feb. Beginning to feel excited now too. Happy and healthy nine months to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->