Due in February 2018

Kaila that's normal practice here in the U.K. We only get a scan before 12 weeks if you're bleeding or high risk

Same here Kaila, I just have my first midwife appointment today at 8 weeks.

Although here to confirm pregnancy you have to do a urine test before the doctor will send away from blood tests. But they also do a full panel including all STD's, Rubella Immunity, Etc. with your blood tests routinely here.

My GP did that, but my midwife would have if I hadn't had my GP do it.

Yep normal here too Kaila I have early scans due to my losses and because of
My condition that attributed to the losses. So I suppose high risk.
I got my 12 week scan date through today so only 1 month and 4'days to go! We have another scan next week which is good

Okay it sounds like I am just being paranoid :dohh: lol Thank you all for your input! It makes me feel better knowing I have some info from your experiences! I suppose I will try to relax and enjoy these next few weeks without worrying so much.:wacko:

Just got my reassurance of positive test today nice lines for today being my missed period. Estimated delivery is Feb 27 keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

Been on vacation all week with my family. Been sick the entire time. today is a little better but yesterday I puked all day long! My 8-9w US is on Tuesday

Sounds like me. I was on vacation last week and sick the whole time. Didn't throw up but I was nauseous and had a headache pretty much constantly. It's tough! Hang in there !

I'm just patiently waiting for that part to be over. Excited to get my dating scan also so I will know how far along I am !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->