Due in February 2018

Congrats to all! How soon do you guys think I'll be able to feel baby moving ? This is my 2nd child

Hey ladies. I'm due Feb 14th.

ALW- I didn't feel ds for sure until 22 weeks. I'm hoping this time to feel something closer to 16-17 weeks.

Dipping my toes in. I'm due my 4th on 22nd Feb. I had a miscarriage back in Jan so feeling very nervous right now! X

Due around 5th Feb, I think! Had two miscarriages previously so slightly on edge over here.

Hey Ladies,
May I join you all please? Just found out today I am pregnant with hoping ym rainbow baby. EDD based off LMP is February 23, 2018

Congrats to you guys and fingers crossed everything goes well :)

I see a lot of us have losses, hope this time is our rainbow baby and they stick

I think I will feel a lot better once I'm past 5 weeks. So far everything is looking a lot better for me. I got 2-3 weeks on my digital test and it would go about 1-2 at this stage before my loss in jan. As for symptoms all I have is bad all day nausea!
How everyone feeling/what's your symptoms?

Xxx

All day nausea, sore/bigger boobs, always hot, constant headaches, pains in my lower side if I roll over suddenly, or get up too fast. Those are my symptoms so far! A lot more symptoms than my first go around for sure !!!

I was almost 6 weeks with my loss, and I had no symptoms, hell I only found out because I took a test forgot about it and it had a positive line, so took another and sure enough it was there. This time around I am having hot flashes, nausea, and no appetite. All I really want is watermelon because it is so hot.

Omg you sound just like me ! Everything turns my stomach, like just the thought of it. I've been living off grapes and crackers. By dinner I usually can stomach something tho

So anxious to get my blood work done tomorrow and get some reassurance that everything seems normal..

AFM - still pretty mild symptoms, bbs are definitely sore and getting bigger (keeping me up at night and can't put up with anything with an underwire at this point), exhausted, gassy, and hot flashes on and off all day

Have also had a few days with a mild headache and/or very light cramping, but so far the nausea is still out of sight

Some people have no symptoms and have a healthy pregnancy, with my 3 and almost 2 year old I had morning sickness nonstop until second tri

I'm due February 14th with #3, will be my rainbow x

Hey everyone! I just received my BFP last week and according to my LMP I should be due February 25th. I haven't had a doc appointment yet and have a few questions for those of you in the US because I know things can vary by country.

I called my primary care physician and let them know I just received a positive pregnancy test and asked what my next steps were to confirm, and also if I could come in and due a blood test. She asked if I took an over the counter pregnancy test which obviously I did. She then said "well we do not do that here..you would just come in and take our test and we would then talk to you about who you would want to deliver the baby"... huh?! Well that's not helpful at all because I have taken about 10 FRER's and a Clearblue digital, and don't see why I would waste my time with a doctors urine test. I decided not to make an appointment with them.

So I called the nearest hospital and let them know the same thing and she was very helpful in setting me up with my first prenatal appointment. I'm excited, however a couple things seemed odd to me or maybe this is just normal? They do not typically see people until they are between 8-10 weeks which is fine because I have heard that before. However, she said that first appointment will be mostly informational.. We will meet with a potential OB, they will talk about things to do/ not to do, do an exam/ physical, etc. They will not be doing a blood test or ultrasound..basically nothing to prove I really am pregnant. She said after that I will make an appointment for 12 weeks to do my first ultrasound.

So all in all.. I have to wait until I am 12 weeks to have any peace of mind that everything is going okay and to see the baby for the first time. Is this normal and I am I just being paranoid?? I'm not really too concerned about the ultrasound because I know all places are different, but it seems odd that I am not getting a blood test? Should I request this?

Kaila- that's all very normal. Most women who get early ultrasounds are at risk or have a history of complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->