Due in Jan 2012

I'm having my fifth little girl!!! I had a gender scan done at Babybond and they do them from sixteen weeks onwards. When is your scan? Will you find out? And yes my bump still pops in and out alot, I think it's dependant on how baby is lying. :)

Wow, your fifth girl!?!?! Congrats!!! :thumbup:

Yes we definitely want to find out what we are having. Our next scan is on the 6th Sept, cannot wait!!! :happydance:

I have 3 nephews so hoping to give both Mums their first Granddaughter but other half wants a boy of course! lol

I actually have a funny feeling that I am having a boy...did you get any kind of sense of what you were having first time round?

xxx

Hiya! I'm due Jan 8th with our first, expecting a baby girl :happydance:

Congrats!!! :dance:

Have you had your second scan already then? Is that how you know what you are having?

xxx

I had 2 for dating around week 7 I think?? I just had my obstetrical yesterday and asked to find out gender :happydance:

Aw, well done! I had my first scan at 12 weeks and then we are havign our anomaly scan on the 6th September, I will be 20 weeks by then. Cannot wait to find out what we are having but I think its a boy...

Check out the pic, what sex do you think the baby is...?

Attachments

• 1st scan pic.jpg
    1st scan pic.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies, hope its ok for me to pop in.
Due Jan 25th with #3 for me
No idea what sex but really want to find out at scan, which hopefully I'll get date through for soon.
Hope you are all feeling well :)

Hi 5-a-side! :hi:

You are of course more than welcome to join in!! :thumbup:

I am definitely going to find out. I had a slight change of mind as I pictured it in the films when they 'its a boy/girl!' and everyone is really surprised and happy but then again, I dont think I could wait that long to find out and want to buy cute outfits! lol

x

I still have no bump!! Hoping to start feeling movements soon - i keep feeling little things and wondering if that is that start of something! Also cannot wait to find out what we are having - only anoth 2 1/2 weeks to go until we find out! x

I still have no bump!! Hoping to start feeling movements soon - i keep feeling little things and wondering if that is that start of something! Also cannot wait to find out what we are having - only anoth 2 1/2 weeks to go until we find out! x

dont worry hun. i didnt either until 17 weeks and then it just appeared from nowhere! i keep getting flutters that i have never felt anything like before so i assume thats the :baby: lol x x

I'm having my fifth little girl!!! I had a gender scan done at Babybond and they do them from sixteen weeks onwards. When is your scan? Will you find out? And yes my bump still pops in and out alot, I think it's dependant on how baby is lying. :)

Wow, your fifth girl!?!?! Congrats!!! :thumbup:

Yes we definitely want to find out what we are having. Our next scan is on the 6th Sept, cannot wait!!! :happydance:

I have 3 nephews so hoping to give both Mums their first Granddaughter but other half wants a boy of course! lol

I actually have a funny feeling that I am having a boy...did you get any kind of sense of what you were having first time round?

xxx

Good luck on your scan! I think the men always wish for a boy but fall completely in love with their little girls too! I'm not sure if I had a 'feeling' with my first, rather, I just couldn't imagine having a boy! I thought I was having a boy this time though and was completely wrong!! :haha:

Hi ladies

Im due 28th of January. Ive got a wee bump and im totally in love with it, very proud, lol! Its been a while in getting here and we've had 2 mc's on the way so am totally delighted :happydance:

Cant wait to get a proper big bump so people can see preggo me from miles away :haha: Also end of Jan is like a lifetime away!!

The only bummer so far is that Ive been diagnosed with PGP/SPD and at 16 weeks this is somewhat of a frightening thing..hope it doesnt get worse as right now its just about bearble...just! :(

Anywhoo..:wohoo: for January Babies!

:hug: to all xxxxx

i am due 31st of january :)
not sure what im having i think its boy though :)

Hi ladies

The only bummer so far is that Ive been diagnosed with PGP/SPD and at 16 weeks this is somewhat of a frightening thing..hope it doesnt get worse as right now its just about bearble...just! :(

I just had SPD confirmed today... its been bothering me for a while and the doc ignored it at my last checkup. A bit disappointed though - the doc says there's nothing I can do about it... Please tell me there is something I can do to alleviate the pain.

Hi ladies

I just had SPD confirmed today... its been bothering me for a while and the doc ignored it at my last checkup. A bit disappointed though - the doc says there's nothing I can do about it... Please tell me there is something I can do to alleviate the pain.

I am sorry for being ignorant but what does SPD mean? xxx

Symphysis pubis dysfunction - its a form of pelvic girdle pain, caused by movement of joint that forms the pubic bone.

Symphysis pubis dysfunction - its a form of pelvic girdle pain, caused by movement of joint that forms the pubic bone.

I have been suffering with pain in my hips when I have been sat for longer 10 mins and I have started experiencing pain in the night too when I have been laid on my side.

Its something I am going to chat with my midwife about this Friday so will post any info I get from her hun xxx

hey ;) i'm due 3rd of January with a little boy :) How are you? xxx

hey ;) i'm due 3rd of January with a little boy :) How are you? xxx

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Is this your first?

I think I am having a boy, it's just an inkling I have although I am praying for :pink: to give both grandparents their first granddaughter.

We find out for sure what it is on exactly two weeks today...cannot wait! :wohoo:

xxx

im due on the 12th of jan! feel free to message me any time :D x

im due on the 12th of jan! feel free to message me any time :D x

Congrats hun!!! :thumbup:

Do you know what you are having yet or are you going to wait to find out naturally?

I am dying to know! Find out on the 6th Sept...as long as he/she doesn't have their legs closed!!! :haha:

xx

i have my anomaly scan on monday, so i will find out the sex then (hopefully!) i am dying to know. been counting down the days for so long now. my bets are on it being a boy :) what about you? xx

i have my anomaly scan on monday, so i will find out the sex then (hopefully!) i am dying to know. been counting down the days for so long now. my bets are on it being a boy :) what about you? xx

Yeah I am the same, think I am having a boy. Don't know why, I just do!! My anomly scan is on the 6th Sept, still aaaaages away! Lol too impatient!:haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->