Due in Jan 2012

hey girls :hi:

So my mw told me on friday that i am measuring 27cm when i should be 25cm and that Noah (we have decided on a name btw! lol) also has long legs and a big belly...looks like we are having a big baby!!!!

Check out my avatar for recent bump pic at 25 wks. Any of you girls got any bump pics to share?

xx

Hi ladies how are we all... I wish January would hurry the hell up!!!!

Im due 28th of January ... Still in fat stage no bump yet :( which i am worrying about. Had to have 3 scans as at my 20th week scan they said baby was small for how far gone i am went back 2 weeks later baby had grown but still small for age. which has left me worried .... However i was only 5 pounds when i was born and am a small frame.. Midwifes have put it down to me having a petite baby.... Not had a great pregnancy as iron levels have been low and trying to get them up for delievery

Im due 28th of January ... Still in fat stage no bump yet :( which i am worrying about. Had to have 3 scans as at my 20th week scan they said baby was small for how far gone i am went back 2 weeks later baby had grown but still small for age. which has left me worried .... However i was only 5 pounds when i was born and am a small frame.. Midwifes have put it down to me having a petite baby.... Not had a great pregnancy as iron levels have been low and trying to get them up for delievery

Aw, sorry you are having a hard time of it hun :hugs:

But look on the bright side, you shud thank yourself lucky that you aer not going to end with a megabump!! by the size of me now, and after being told my little fella has long legs and a big belly, I will have!!!!

Check out Avatar piccy, thats from today! Someone asked me the other day when I was due and when I said Jan, they was like 'Bloody hell, I thought you was going to say a couple of weeks time!!' :wacko:

xx
xx

My bump became apparent over the last couple of weeks - I can still be mistaken as "fat" instead of "pregnant"... but its getting to look more like a bump than just flab.

Just had my 24/25 week check up... and I gained 19 lbs so far... it also means that I've gained about 1.5-2 lbs a week since my last appointment. I barely gained weight during the first 5 months, and then this happens! Ahhhh!

How is everyone else feeling?

Surprised I haven't seen this group yet! Mind if I join?

Due Jan 26th with a boy, decided on the name Connor. Measuring 26cm at 25 weeks, but our dates are a little off and measuring a week ahead...at the last scan he was measuring 5 days ahead, which makes sense since I think I conceived before they said I did. I also was told we are having a hefty baby, full stomach, full bladder, and looking chunky and cute :)

Scan picture was 18 weeks, next scan is at 29 weeks to check if complete previa is still in place (planned section) and the next is my most recent bump picture taken today at 25wk 2d. :)

:hi:

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Surprised I haven't seen this group yet! Mind if I join?

Due Jan 26th with a boy, decided on the name Connor. Measuring 26cm at 25 weeks, but our dates are a little off and measuring a week ahead...at the last scan he was measuring 5 days ahead, which makes sense since I think I conceived before they said I did. I also was told we are having a hefty baby, full stomach, full bladder, and looking chunky and cute :)

Scan picture was 18 weeks, next scan is at 29 weeks to check if complete previa is still in place (planned section) and the next is my most recent bump picture taken today at 25wk 2d. :)

:hi:

Congrats hun and welcome to the group! :hi:

I am having a boy too, I am due on 20th Jan and I have also been told I am having a big baby (he has long legs and a big belly and I measured at 27cm at 25 weeks which was my last MW appointment.

My avatar is my bump pic from last Fri which was 26 weeks.

xxxx

hi ladies im due janaury 25th this is my first baby too. im unsure weather to be excited or nervous how r u all finding pregnancy ? xx

Hey :)

I'm due on January 27th and this will be my first too :)

How are you feeling?

Katherine x

hi katherine im vicki im due 25th january this is also my first baby i live in leicester also id love to have a bump buddy to share this emotional rollercoaster with xx

Due Jan 29th with my 3rd. Though it feels like my first because my kids will be 14 and 16 by January:)

Hey newbies to the due in Jan 2012 link! :hi:

How are we all doing? My back is totally killing me now! I cannot sit up straight so my posture is terrible which means my back just gets worse and worse everyday :cry: Had a constant headache for the past few weeks too which is rubbish.

Roll on 12 weeks!! :)

Just checking in with all you ladies. My belly is finally looking like a baby bump... and it has grown a LOT in the past 2 weeks.

I'm feeling pretty good physically too - decent energy levels, only occasional pains.

Emotionally, I'm excited but also a bit scared - I can't believe that I have less than 100 days to go... I don't feel ready!

Just checking in with all you ladies. My belly is finally looking like a baby bump... and it has grown a LOT in the past 2 weeks.

I'm feeling pretty good physically too - decent energy levels, only occasional pains.

Emotionally, I'm excited but also a bit scared - I can't believe that I have less than 100 days to go... I don't feel ready!

Yey Sweetm!! Glad you are feeling good and your bump has arrived! :thumbup:

I had a dream about my :baby: last night, now I am no longer scared, just excited to meet him! :happydance:

xx

i just want january to come now, i'm so uncomfortable and bubs is so wriggly, needing to pee all the time is an inconvienece, even something like doing the washing up is difficult with a belly in the way now...

coooor.... lol.
Hurry up Harvey xx

i just want january to come now, i'm so uncomfortable and bubs is so wriggly, needing to pee all the time is an inconvienece, even something like doing the washing up is difficult with a belly in the way now...

coooor.... lol.
Hurry up Harvey xx

I feel the same way too Steffy! My bump is huge and I can hardly get my tights/pants/shoes on now never mind in another 10 weeks time! :haha:

I am out of breath just going upstairs, I am tired all the time, keep getting headaches, just hope he comes early!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->