Due in Jan 2012

hiya im due on 31st of jan with my 1st , got 20 week scan on 13th sept ,very excited but also worried / scared at them same time. anyone feeling movement yet???
charlotte xxxxx

I had my 20 week scan today :) and I'm having a boy! Very active and boisterous baby the sonographer said lol. Could barely get a good picture because he kept moving around. I'm so happy to be on team blue! Scan showed everything was normal and baby is fine. I am soooo relieved! X

I started feeling a lot of movement this past week, especially about 15-30 minutes after meals. I felt it since 16 weeks, but wasn't sure if it was baby or gas... now I know it was the baby.

I have my 20 week scan next week and am also nervous. I had a scare with my first scan which had to be redone and really don't know what I would do if the sonographer or doctor finds an "abnormality" at this stage of the game.

hiya im due on 31st of jan with my 1st , got 20 week scan on 13th sept ,very excited but also worried / scared at them same time. anyone feeling movement yet???
charlotte xxxxx

Yeah! It's a weird kind of feeling isnt it?!?!?! :happydance:

I had my 20 week scan today :) and I'm having a boy! Very active and boisterous baby the sonographer said lol. Could barely get a good picture because he kept moving around. I'm so happy to be on team blue! Scan showed everything was normal and baby is fine. I am soooo relieved! X

Aw, congrats!!!! :thumbup:

I am team :pink: but I think its a boy too as the baby is so active!! My scan is a week today so will find out for sure one way or the other then...!

xx

I started feeling a lot of movement this past week, especially about 15-30 minutes after meals. I felt it since 16 weeks, but wasn't sure if it was baby or gas... now I know it was the baby.

I have my 20 week scan next week and am also nervous. I had a scare with my first scan which had to be redone and really don't know what I would do if the sonographer or doctor finds an "abnormality" at this stage of the game.

Try not to worry too much hun :hugs:

I am sure everything will be fine xxx

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm due with another little boy on January 14th (hopefully he stays put that long!). :D

Hi everyone just read all the pages :) can i join in :wave: im due january 25th with my second, (altho im pretty sure my dates are wrong as i know when i DTD with OH!)
I have my scan tomorrow and am hoping to find out the sex! hoping for a little girl!! hope everyone is feeling well today xx

Hi everyone just read all the pages :) can i join in :wave: im due january 25th with my second, (altho im pretty sure my dates are wrong as i know when i DTD with OH!)
I have my scan tomorrow and am hoping to find out the sex! hoping for a little girl!! hope everyone is feeling well today xx

Hi! :hi:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, I cannot wait to find out what I am having although I am convinced its a boy for some reason!

I want a little girl too, fx'd for you hun!

xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, I cannot wait to find out what I am having although I am convinced its a boy for some reason!

xx
Im also convinced im having a boy but just because i want a girl :haha:
i know my son would get on better with another boy so i wouldnt be upset if it is a boy! il update tomorrow evening as im going shopping straight from scan for baby clothes haha! when is your scan hun? x

xx
Im also convinced im having a boy but just because i want a girl :haha:
i know my son would get on better with another boy so i wouldnt be upset if it is a boy! il update tomorrow evening as im going shopping straight from scan for baby clothes haha! when is your scan hun? x

Ha ha ha! Think thats our plan too! :happydance: Dont want to buy too many little outfits though as there isnt much point when they are tiny, they just look uncomfortable and restricted!

My scan is next Tuesday, been counting down ever since I found out the date at my last scan months! :happydance: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Thats the reason why I think I am having a boy, because I want a girl! :haha:

Looking forward to seeing your scan pic and finding out with you tomorrow!

xx

Ha ha ha! Think thats our plan too! :happydance: Dont want to buy too many little outfits though as there isnt much point when they are tiny, they just look uncomfortable and restricted!

My scan is next Tuesday, been counting down ever since I found out the date at my last scan months! :happydance: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

xx

My scan is next Tuesday too! We're team yellow, so hopefully bubs doesn't flash us the goods... but if he/she does, it's no big deal.

xx

My scan is next Tuesday too! We're team yellow, so hopefully bubs doesn't flash us the goods... but if he/she does, it's no big deal.

I think I know what sex your bambino is but won't say if you are wanting a surprise...:thumbup:

I am dying to find out!!

Post your piccy when you get the chance xx

Hi can I join you I'm due 20th Jan and have my 20 week scan on tues also,Fx we all get what were hoping for :happydance:

Yeyy!! :happydance:

What are you hoping for or are you waiting for the surprise?

xx

xx

I think I know what sex your bambino is but won't say if you are wanting a surprise...:thumbup:

I am dying to find out!!

I'm more than happy to hear your guess! It's quite a bit of fun hearing people guess boy/girl...

Hi :wave: we're hoping to find out and will be happy with pink or blue but hoping for pink as we have three boys and this is definately our last baby!
How about you?
Is this your first baby?
Do you have a preference?
GL tues getting really nervous now :hugs:

i totally forgot to update on here im so sorry! Im having a girl :D xxxx scan picture is rubbish as baby was breech! xxx

xx

I am dying to find out!!

I'm more than happy to hear your guess! It's quite a bit of fun hearing people guess boy/girl...

I am 99% sure its a :pink:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->